No Breast Physics during AAF animations with Fusion Girl

I am using Fusion girl body with OCBPC Physics and MTM CBP OCBP OCBPC Physics Preset.

I have no problems with Breast physics during normal gameplay and moving around it is working fine.

In AAF animation however there are no Breast jiggle . 

Collision and other physics like butt jiggle are working fine , only thing missing is Breast jiggle.

Is there a way to solve this , I have looked everywhere and tried every other jiggle mod but couldn't solve this problem.

Any help is apricated , thanks in advance.

This is more of a body issue than AAF. AAF just plays the animations it is asked to play.

If jiggling stops working during animations it is likely because the jiggle effect you installed is using bones that the animation is manipulating.

I haven't explored it. But, I believe that the authors of bodies/jiggling files have created a set of files that cause the jiggling without touching the bones that get animated. You will have to ask them to learn more.