No Breast Physics during AAF animations

Hello , I am using Fusion girl body with OCBPC Physics and MTM CBP OCBP OCBPC Physics Preset.

I have no problems with Breast physics during normal gameplay and moving around it is working fine.

In AAF animation however there are no Breast jiggle . 

Collision and other physics like butt jiggle are working fine , only thing missing is Breast jiggle.

Is there a way to solve this , I have looked everywhere and tried every other jiggle mod but couldn't solve this problem.

Any help is apricated , thanks in advance.

Use the AAF scene tool to try some animations from sex different packs and test results. Hmm you say you are using collisions are you using a custom FG bodyslide preset? Did you manually edit the Collison spheres if not it might be an issue if the boobs are too big/small compared to the sphere sizes.

Only thing that I know will disable physics is wearing something that is slotted to armor unless you have it set to ignore that still odd it stops only in sex scenes. Try the physics settings that came with FG 1.8 and the default curvy nude body disable MTM and test. Maybe some else has come across this be of more help.

Hi , first of all thank you for answering . I am using my own bodyslide shape with the Nude Fusion girl bodyslide preset that came with the mod. I didn't change anything or edited the .nif file in any way, expect how the looks in bodyslide.

Like I said , I have tried every other physics settings available for fusion girl but couldn't find a one that fixed my problem. I have also tried using the base body that came with the mod (unedited version without the bodyslide) , same problem still occurred.

10 hours ago, brushmyhair said:

Hi , first of all thank you for answering . I am using my own bodyslide shape with the Nude Fusion girl bodyslide preset that came with the mod. I didn't change anything or edited the .nif file in any way, expect how the looks in bodyslide.

Like I said , I have tried every other physics settings available for fusion girl but couldn't find a one that fixed my problem. I have also tried using the base body that came with the mod (unedited version without the bodyslide) , same problem still occurred.

Try using ocbp instead with mtm preset for 3B FG (latest version), maybe it will fix your problem, because there is no ocbpc preset for latest FG, dont know how you made ocbpc work outside aaf at least or maybe you use old FG

• 1 year later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 year later...

Hi, after trying for a while to get CBBE with various CBP and similar presets to work with AAF animations, without success (I even tried Fusion Girl but it did not work either), I finally came accross a solution -- kind of. The model used in mod Cherry Hotalings CBBE Physics CHCBBEP (can be found on Nexus) apparently uses a different set of bones for the boobs to animate. It looks a bit (not to much) weird when walking, jumping, running and so on, but it actually does animate the boobies during AAF scenes. Best and only result I've seen on the matter so far.

So I suggest, give that a try. Since it uses a somewhat strange approach and does not come with a conversion reference as far as I see, it will not be easy to convert a huge set of clothing replacements if you have any. So I also suggest to just download, install and generate the nude body, and let AAF automatically strip your girls for you to enjoy. Or alternatively use what comes with that mod as optional files. The drawback is that things like Commonwealth Moisturizer do not work nicely with those models, so one more reason to stick to the nude one.

There are other mods out there that use this skeleton as well AFAIK, e.g. Hookers of the Commonwealth Lite (HotC Lite) - Standalone Version.