5 hours ago, DeusAngels said:

Hi all, i have a big problem... : 1610719071-capture-d-ecran-2021-01-15-14

idk who is problem :x i have install correctly patchs and animations...

Mod list :

1610719423-mod-list-1.png

1610719426-mod-list-2.png

1610719432-mod-list-3.png

1610719437-mod-list-4.png

1610719440-mod-list-5.png

thanks for all of help :x

Start using mods after leaving vault, if still bugged - make ZeX skeleton highest priority in each conflict

17 hours ago, Indarello said:

Start using mods after leaving vault, if still bugged - make ZeX skeleton highest priority in each conflict

I have follow instructions and after leaving vault it work for female, thanks u

but now what is that ^^':

1610798820-capture-d-ecran-2021-01-16-13

i need another patch ? i go disable cbbe knee fix for see :x

if i disable cbbe knee fix and... not the solution :

1610801696-capture-d-ecran-2021-01-16-13

51 minutes ago, DeusAngels said:

I have follow instructions and after leaving vault it work for female, thanks u

but now what is that ^^':

i need another patch ? i go disable cbbe knee fix for see :x

if i disable cbbe knee fix and... not the solution :

you need to set ZeX skeleton highest priority as I said previously

Zex and CBBE knee fix won't work together. You would need to use gender specific skeletons for the male Zex and CBBE Knee fix for the female and manually edit the CBBE Knee Fix Skeleton to have the Zex penis bones if you want females with strap on or futa to not have stretched penis.

12 minutes ago, aghjax said:

Zex and CBBE knee fix won't work together. You would need to use gender specific skeletons for the male Zex and CBBE Knee fix for the female and manually edit the CBBE Knee Fix Skeleton to have the Zex penis bones if you want females with strap on or futa to not have stretched penis.

yet it always worked before if i disable zex body bug like the last screenshot, if i load cbbe knee fix load after Zex it work but not for penis i dont understand because at my last config all work with an patch for the penis :x rip my config i think

Let me say this clearer for you then, they are incompatible skeletons made for different bodies. Whichever one overwrites obviously disables the other and causes skeleton stretching issues. And you are trying to use Bodytalk for males which only works with Zex and TWB which is a modified CBBE body which is not designed for Zex as it came before it. They have never worked before together unless you used separate skeletons for each sex which I can safely assume you haven't or you would understand why one body either the male or female breaks depending on which skeleton you are giving higher priority to. It's not a config issue. It's literally incompatible skeletons as I said and stated how to resolve.

If I recall correctly EVB should work with CBBE (TWB) however I think Atomic Muscle also uses Zex just as Bodytalk (I know it uses the ZEX weights). You can make body talk + CBBE Kneefix (TWB) coexist but you have to read through the forum post on the nexus for gender specific skeleton mod how to correctly set it up and not have it crash on a new game. You will still have stretchy penis/dildo for females only (males will work fine) unless you open the ZEX skeleton in nifskope and copy the penis bones over to the CBBE Kneefix skeleton not difficult to do. Your choice of male body to use for mod armor unless you run strictly vanilla male armors of course.

20 hours ago, aghjax said:

If I recall correctly EVB should work with CBBE (TWB) however I think Atomic Muscle also uses Zex just as Bodytalk (I know it uses the ZEX weights). You can make body talk + CBBE Kneefix (TWB) coexist but you have to read through the forum post on the nexus for gender specific skeleton mod how to correctly set it up and not have it crash on a new game. You will still have stretchy penis/dildo for females only (males will work fine) unless you open the ZEX skeleton in nifskope and copy the penis bones over to the CBBE Kneefix skeleton not difficult to do. Your choice of male body to use for mod armor unless you run strictly vanilla male armors of course.

thanks for the tips i go try and check at forum post on nexus for search, if i fix the problem i tell u