Presuming you've installed all of its prerequisite mods (for instance, HDT-SMP, CBPC, etc) as stated in the BHUNP requirements tab, if you install BHUNP, check the in game MCM for the BHUNP menu, and if  it is properly installed AND.. the BHUNP body has been built (BHUNP 3BBB Advanced OR  BHUNP 3BBB Advanced ygNord and the corresponding hands and feet) for your player in Bodyslide and Outfit Studio, then there should be a corresponding BHUNP MCM menu.

In it, you'll find hotkeys for switching between modes (CBPC or SMP) as well as several other hotkeys. 

PS> in case there's newbie confusion" (I've been there, no insult intended if it applies) :

You don't need to build multiple body models, just the right ones. So ... ONLY ONE of the two I cited above.

You need to use a bodyslide preset appropriate for use with the BHUNP 3BBB framework in order to gain its abilities. for instance, using a preset designed for stock CBBE won't include control elements for the additional features offered by the 3BBB model (BHUNP or CBBE-3BBB).

Before I figured that out, I often ran into no breast movement or any other visual indications movement, or even when I still got breast bounce, just a static paint-on groin area, from selecting a desirable visual model not within my working model (in my case, I've experienced it with both 3BBB types - ie, close to what I wanted -  that couldn't do the job mechanically, so to speak)

Since you chose BHUNP, I'd recommend installing several different BHUNP body presets (to provide a "palette" of options downstream) and go from there.

16 hours ago, anjenthedog said:

Presuming you've installed all of its prerequisite mods (for instance, HDT-SMP, CBPC, etc) as stated in the BHUNP requirements tab, if you install BHUNP, check the in game MCM for the BHUNP menu, and if  it is properly installed AND.. the BHUNP body has been built (BHUNP 3BBB Advanced OR  BHUNP 3BBB Advanced ygNord and the corresponding hands and feet) for your player in Bodyslide and Outfit Studio, then there should be a corresponding BHUNP MCM menu.

In it, you'll find hotkeys for switching between modes (CBPC or SMP) as well as several other hotkeys. 

PS> in case there's newbie confusion" (I've been there, no insult intended if it applies) :

You don't need to build multiple body models, just the right ones. So ... ONLY ONE of the two I cited above.

You need to use a bodyslide preset appropriate for use with the BHUNP 3BBB framework in order to gain its abilities. for instance, using a preset designed for stock CBBE won't include control elements for the additional features offered by the 3BBB model (BHUNP or CBBE-3BBB).

Before I figured that out, I often ran into no breast movement or any other visual indications movement, or even when I still got breast bounce, just a static paint-on groin area, from selecting a desirable visual model not within my working model (in my case, I've experienced it with both 3BBB types - ie, close to what I wanted -  that couldn't do the job mechanically, so to speak)

Since you chose BHUNP, I'd recommend installing several different BHUNP body presets (to provide a "palette" of options downstream) and go from there.

could i ask you a very newbie question ? 

I know how to create a body with bodyslide from zero

but how do i transfert my body in-game into body slide ? (tell me if i m not clear) (i want to see my actual body in-game into body slide)

26 minutes ago, Doramatsurugi said:

could i ask you a very newbie question ? 

I know how to create a body with bodyslide from zero

but how do i transfer my body in-game into body slide ? (tell me if i m not clear) (i want to see my actual body in-game into body slide)

Afaik, simple and short (and probably not what you wanted to hear) answer. You can't. Bodyslide is a unidirectional application. It only outputs. 

You can save your in game body/face as a racemenu preset, but there is (afaik) no reverse process to create a bodyslide preset (suitable for use in Bodyslide and Outfit Studio) from a tweaked in game body. 

FWIW, this is how I do it.

1. Create a base body in bodyslide, tweaked using bodyslide options to the best of your ability, make sure to check "build morphs" and make sure to build the hands and feet (with that option checked) after you build your body. Save the preset as used to build the body to a new name, ie, something like "Doramatsurgi_player_nekid-bod1"
  2. Fit your clothing/armor using that preset OR tweak the preset for breast smoosh and nipple smash (clothing tends to modify/flatten breast shape and reduce nipple length, at least to a significant extent) and save that as a new preset (ex: Doramatsurgi_player_clothed-bod1) and then use it for fitting clothing armor. Again, make sure to check the build morphs checkbox prior to building.  (build morphs creates ".tri" files used by racemenu to allow in-game realtime changes)
  3. Open the game.
  4. Open racemenu
  5. Load desired racemenu preset and or tweak in racemenu to whatever perfection you expect. 
  6. The racemenu changes will modify the base bodyslide model you created first.
  7. Save these changes in a racemenu preset (ex: Doramatsurgi_player1_011321) << I placed a date. I do this because after a while, you can end up with quite a few different tweaked racemenu presets and it helps to identify which is which. Name so you can identify.
  8. If you are pleased with your work. Save the game.  Unlike changes made in bodyslide, changes made in racemenu are only reflected in game content time-forward of the save. If you open an older save (prior to tweaking in racemenu) at some point, your changes will not display in the game save. You can, of course, open racemenu and load the preset you created earlier...voila, those newer changes are now applied to your older character. 

At that point, you can just use racemenu in the future for body tweaking, using bodyslide only for adding new fitted clothing or armor or making significant changes to your player (or some companion/NPC/follower who has a bodyslide defintion)

Reminders:

When working in Bodyslide, Make sure to create and save your Bodyslide preset(s). Failing to do so usually means a lot of work.

When working in Racemenu, make sure to save your work to a Racemenu preset when you can. (player easy, followers, not so easy) 

2 hours ago, anjenthedog said:

Afaik, simple and short (and probably not what you wanted to hear) answer. You can't. Bodyslide is a unidirectional application. It only outputs. 

You can save your in game body/face as a racemenu preset, but there is (afaik) no reverse process to create a bodyslide preset (suitable for use in Bodyslide and Outfit Studio) from a tweaked in game body. 

FWIW, this is how I do it.

1. Create a base body in bodyslide, tweaked using bodyslide options to the best of your ability, make sure to check "build morphs" and make sure to build the hands and feet (with that option checked) after you build your body. Save the preset as used to build the body to a new name, ie, something like "Doramatsurgi_player_nekid-bod1"
  2. Fit your clothing/armor using that preset OR tweak the preset for breast smoosh and nipple smash (clothing tends to modify/flatten breast shape and reduce nipple length, at least to a significant extent) and save that as a new preset (ex: Doramatsurgi_player_clothed-bod1) and then use it for fitting clothing armor. Again, make sure to check the build morphs checkbox prior to building.  (build morphs creates ".tri" files used by racemenu to allow in-game realtime changes)
  3. Open the game.
  4. Open racemenu
  5. Load desired racemenu preset and or tweak in racemenu to whatever perfection you expect. 
  6. The racemenu changes will modify the base bodyslide model you created first.
  7. Save these changes in a racemenu preset (ex: Doramatsurgi_player1_011321) << I placed a date. I do this because after a while, you can end up with quite a few different tweaked racemenu presets and it helps to identify which is which. Name so you can identify.
  8. If you are pleased with your work. Save the game.  Unlike changes made in bodyslide, changes made in racemenu are only reflected in game content time-forward of the save. If you open an older save (prior to tweaking in racemenu) at some point, your changes will not display in the game save. You can, of course, open racemenu and load the preset you created earlier...voila, those newer changes are now applied to your older character. 

At that point, you can just use racemenu in the future for body tweaking, using bodyslide only for adding new fitted clothing or armor or making significant changes to your player (or some companion/NPC/follower who has a bodyslide defintion)

Reminders:

When working in Bodyslide, Make sure to create and save your Bodyslide preset(s). Failing to do so usually means a lot of work.

When working in Racemenu, make sure to save your work to a Racemenu preset when you can. (player easy, followers, not so easy) 

im not sure where to find racemenu preset body 

You have to either install racemenu presets (which can then be laoded) or create them. Obviously, racemenu must be installed for this to work

racemenu provides a "presets tab" that you access racemenu presets from. Unlike bodyslide, which defines the primary body mesh, racemenu augments it or layers a secondary mesh over the primary.

PS> you open racemenu from console  by using the showracemenu command.

44 minutes ago, anjenthedog said:

You have to either install racemenu presets (which can then be laoded) or create them. Obviously, racemenu must be installed for this to work

racemenu provides a "presets tab" that you access racemenu presets from. Unlike bodyslide, which defines the primary body mesh, racemenu augments it or layers a secondary mesh over the primary.

PS> you open racemenu from console  by using the showracemenu command.

my breast character is glitched in her body. so it's totaly flat but with big boobs look, here a screenshot of my monstruous character (tell me again if it's not clear and thanks again for the help) (and sorry again to ask you so many question) ScreenShot3.png.fceb2d9c3feb7e5a9ef65952fd6f6c44.png

I'm not sure. It could be a conflicting mod, improper installation of BHUNP, not using a BHUNP-qualified body PRESET when building the body in Bodyslide and Outfit Studio, or a problem with dependencies (ie prerequisite mods). check your installation of the XPMSSE skeleton, CBPC, and HTD-SMP, and any other required mods (ie dependencies, ie prerequisites) all of which are afaik, prerequisite mods for using the 3BBB bodies (both CBBE 3BBB and BHUNP,... and maybe even for the advanced UUNP variants, although on the last I'm not sure.

Aside from some very early installation problems (see above), the only time I experience something like that is during an SMP meltdown (SMP has some inherent control loop instabilities which can result in odd movements and deformations in the "wubbly bits".)  When that happens, I either issue a console

smp reset

or use the body mode hotkey to swap to CBPC mode and back to SMP mode.

And note that I said that using present tense. When I experience it. It happens with some regularity, again, due to the inherent instability in SMP control algorithms. 

for the initial stuff I talked about, that's infrastructure. Nothing's going to work right if that's not working. 

If you use MO2 or NMM or anything other than Vortex and the default folder locations, there are likely "considerations" in how you do things that need to be addressed, for which I have no answers (I use Vortex and the default paths spec'd by Bethesda with ZERO issues) aside to noting that use of Bodyslide, which for MO2 and others may require the player to alter a setting to direct output to an MO2/other manager useable area, and that pathing can muck things up with MO2 /NMM, since they don't play "by the rules" (Bethesda's rules) regarding where things are deposited during installations and for external resource manipulation (Bodyslide and Outfit Studio, NifSkope, Fallrim Tools "Resaver", etc are examples of external applications) . 

1 hour ago, anjenthedog said:

I'm not sure. It could be a conflicting mod, improper installation of BHUNP, not using a BHUNP-qualified body PRESET when building the body in Bodyslide and Outfit Studio, or a problem with dependencies (ie prerequisite mods). check your installation of the XPMSSE skeleton, CBPC, and HTD-SMP, and any other required mods (ie dependencies, ie prerequisites) all of which are afaik, prerequisite mods for using the 3BBB bodies (both CBBE 3BBB and BHUNP,... and maybe even for the advanced UUNP variants, although on the last I'm not sure.

Aside from some very early installation problems (see above), the only time I experience something like that is during an SMP meltdown (SMP has some inherent control loop instabilities which can result in odd movements and deformations in the "wubbly bits".)  When that happens, I either issue a console

smp reset

or use the body mode hotkey to swap to CBPC mode and back to SMP mode.

And note that I said that using present tense. When I experience it. It happens with some regularity, again, due to the inherent instability in SMP control algorithms. 

for the initial stuff I talked about, that's infrastructure. Nothing's going to work right if that's not working. 

If you use MO2 or NMM or anything other than Vortex and the default folder locations, there are likely "considerations" in how you do things that need to be addressed, for which I have no answers (I use Vortex and the default paths spec'd by Bethesda with ZERO issues) aside to noting that use of Bodyslide, which for MO2 and others may require the player to alter a setting to direct output to an MO2/other manager useable area, and that pathing can muck things up with MO2 /NMM, since they don't play "by the rules" (Bethesda's rules) regarding where things are deposited during installations and for external resource manipulation (Bodyslide and Outfit Studio, NifSkope, Fallrim Tools "Resaver", etc are examples of external applications) . 

we are ok i need to download CBPC and SMP, i can't use only CBPC, right ? 

edit: ok it's official, im stupid, i use a bad preset, i used BHUNP 3BBB, (which don't work for me) but it work totaly fine with BHUNP BBP, so here my new problem, what is the difference between 3BBB/BBP/etc (sorry again for this noob question)

another edit : well i suppose im stupid again because my HDT with BHUNP BBP don't work

For what you NEED to do, review what I said in my original post and then the mod page descriptions and associated instructions provided by the mod authors, for those mods that you want to use. You can't just leapfrog over important steps. Each mod page has a "required" section, either  as a literal section/tab or is provided in a mod description (sometimes both) , and most with any sort of complicated installation method usually often provide detailed installation instructions. One general thing to remember is that required mods usually must be installed *prior to mods that require them. (not load order, I mean literally installed prior) 

As far as BBP is concerned, sorry can't help you there, as I'm not really versed in BBP (or TBBP for that matter) and have never used either. I can only offer that they're  different physics models and afaik don't provide the full range of motions provided by CBBE-3BBB or BHUNP (BHUNP ~= UUNP 3BBB). 3BBB (provided by either CBBE-3BBB or BHUNP) is considered the current standard for bodies in order to gain advantage of all the newer moving parts, including the one that launched your question in the first place.

Good luck. 

36 minutes ago, anjenthedog said:

For what you NEED to do, review what I said in my original post and then the mod page descriptions and associated instructions provided by the mod authors, for those mods that you want to use. You can't just leapfrog over important steps. Each mod page has a "required" section, either  as a literal section/tab or is provided in a mod description (sometimes both) , and most with any sort of complicated installation method usually often provide detailed installation instructions. One general thing to remember is that required mods usually must be installed *prior to mods that require them. (not load order, I mean literally installed prior) 

As far as BBP is concerned, sorry can't help you there, as I'm not really versed in BBP (or TBBP for that matter) and have never used either. I can only offer that they're  different physics models and afaik don't provide the full range of motions provided by CBBE-3BBB or BHUNP (BHUNP ~= UUNP 3BBB). 3BBB (provided by either CBBE-3BBB or BHUNP) is considered the current standard for bodies in order to gain advantage of all the newer moving parts, including the one that launched your question in the first place.

Good luck. 

look like my 3BBB work now, anyway thanks for all your help 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...