Jump to content

Made a Forsworn Merchant to sell goods to, attacked by other Forsworn


Recommended Posts

Posted

Hi, I was hoping to receive some assistance trying to figure this out. So, using Live Another Life to play as Forsworn I really wanted there to be a merchant to sell goods too and set out to create them in CK. I haven't tested it further than seeing the Merchant get iced by their supposed Forsworn brethren. I gave them the same factions as the forsworn, even used the template forsworn to no avail. I assume LAL alters these specific Forsworn in the Druadach Redoubt camp?

Posted
8 minutes ago, bounty227 said:

Hi, I was hoping to receive some assistance trying to figure this out. So, using Live Another Life to play as Forsworn I really wanted there to be a merchant to sell goods too and set out to create them in CK. I haven't tested it further than seeing the Merchant get iced by their supposed Forsworn brethren. I gave them the same factions as the forsworn, even used the template forsworn to no avail. I assume LAL alters these specific Forsworn in the Druadach Redoubt camp?

If I were at home I'd look it up myself but it's probably better this way.

 

Get Faction Spy found here:

 

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/17819

 

Go back to Druadach Redoubt and use it to check the factions of several of the Forsworn there. Then you should know what faction(s) your merchant will need to stay alive.

Posted
41 minutes ago, Psalam said:

If I were at home I'd look it up myself but it's probably better this way.

 

Get Faction Spy found here:

 

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/17819

 

Go back to Druadach Redoubt and use it to check the factions of several of the Forsworn there. Then you should know what faction(s) your merchant will need to stay alive.

This helped a lot, I checked the faction list then looked into the FriendlyFire script from LAL to see it adds a faction DruadachRedoubtFaction to you(And I think the NPCs). Added the faction and everything is golden. The trader works too. Thank you!

Posted
3 minutes ago, bounty227 said:

This helped a lot, I checked the faction list then looked into the FriendlyFire script from LAL to see it adds a faction DruadachRedoubtFaction to you(And I think the NPCs). Added the faction and everything is golden. The trader works too. Thank you!

You're very welcome.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...