skyrim LE follower lips wont move

Hello all! I recently backported a follower from SE to LE, and the followers lips wont move.

Even when the follower blinks i can see an eye lash clip through the eye when it is closing but the eye remains open.

i have gotten pretty decent with backports so i know i did not mess anything up still dont know much don't get me wrong but i know enough.

I have ported quite a few followers from SE successfully and i am only having this issue with one follower, i was curious if anyone has seen or encountered this lip issue before and knew a fix.

Any advice would be appreciated

4 hours ago, Swe-DivX said:

Does it have a voice in the esp?

however im saying it has a vanilla voice because though the lips arent moving i can hear her talking in game. i cant load her esp in the creation kit without the CK crashing. she has multiple masters and i added this line in my skyrimeditor.ini bAllowMultipleMasterLoads=1 even loading multiple masters she still causes the CK to crash.  it seems to be ported followers causing the ck to crash so i cant rely on the ck to fix the lip issue

5 hours ago, Swe-DivX said:

open the esp in tesedit, and remove all headparts on the NPC

nevermind i made a mistake sorry i was very tired. the follower is there but has no face now, all i can see are eyes and teeth but the teeth are moving, like opening and closing as she talks....but thanks to deleting all the head parts she has no face and vanilla hair

11 hours ago, TheDragonBorn said:

nevermind i made a mistake sorry i was very tired. the follower is there but has no face now, all i can see are eyes and teeth but the teeth are moving, like opening and closing as she talks....but thanks to deleting all the head parts she has no face and vanilla hair

Can you share the files in a pm?

On 1/15/2021 at 4:22 PM, Swe-DivX said:

Try to change Head Part zzzYooJungFace tri to Actors\Character\Character Assets\FemaleHead.tri

Add the zzzYooJungFace "zzzYooJungFace" [HDPT:050034FD] to the NPC again.

incredible number of errors in this mode ?

where do i go to change the head part zzzyoojungface tri to Actors\Character\Character Assets\FemaleHead.tri

and exactly where do i add the zzzyoojungface [HDPT:050034FD] i wanna make sure i dont mess up