Strap on's not showing up.

I've installed WW and a few different animation packs.  I have two female sims who can do some of the animations, but at no point is there an option to use the strap on.  They both were wearing day outfits with strap ons for bottoms, but none of the options for any kind of sexual animations using them shows up.  This is all with a fresh install of the mods and game.  

Is there some other thing I need to install or do?

7 hours ago, bobbybob2 said:

Is there some other thing I need to install or do?

You need to DL the separate accessory for that to work.

https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/3482-azmodan22-female-strapon-collection-updated-09122018-rigged/

You can just put it in with WickedWhimsMod or

Make a new folder named Wicked Toys

In case you want to add other sex toys and accessories later on.

They will be equipped automatically when needed.

17 hours ago, bobbybob2 said:

I have that installed as well.  I have one of my day outfits set to only having a strap on, and no other clothing.  I'll change them into those outfits, and start doing sex and the strap ons immediately disappear.  

If they are applied in CAS they become clothing instead of an accessory.

And clothing gets removed for sex.

Sims need to wear something else or nothing at all.

20 hours ago, bobbybob2 said:

I made all new sims, took one of them and selected a strapon through the wicked menu which showed me a CAS-like screen with a big purple manequin, and I still had no options of sex with a strapon.  

If 2 females don't automatically equip a strapon for MF animations then something else must be wrong.

Don't have any ideas what it is though.

But while they are actually having the sex act 'in progress' pause the game and click on the sim that should use it and I think it's in the Wicked menu.

At least I think that's how it works anyway.

14 hours ago, bobbybob2 said:

The only option about strap ons when I do that is "Disallow strapon"

OK, I forgot about that since I haven't played with any female lesbians for quite some time now.

Don't know why it's not working then and as I said normally strapon use is automatic and sims don't even need to have them in their inventory either.

But I wonder because it's an accessory if you have another cc accessory on that's using the same slot.

Or maybe undressing options in WW settings.

I think something is preventing them from working properly.