Catwoman Costume (Batman Returns) Outfit

I don't know why I was thinking this was the Halle Berry version and not the Michelle Pfeiffer version. I had a hell of a time just finding a Batman cowl to go with the 'New 92' Batman outfit I had for many months. No doubt someone would have to make it from scratch or add to/adapt something already made - especially with that 'Tim Burton' design. Getting anything to match is always an issue when the outfit in this case has a specific texture which fakes a shine and is not actually shiny at all like for example - LadySmoks boots or 'catsuit'.

I used an accessory headpart from Venus Princess and a 'proper' length choice of LS boots, as well as a pair of gloves from an EP and the 'werewolf' nails from Supernatural. This is an ugly mash-up just to get a screenshot in for those interested in the full body outfit - only the feet/hands/head above neck seam aren't covered by it.

Cat92.png.72fe87fc9d59ac81333dc6af40ad0888.png

>>>One may have better luck using the Island Paradise wetsuit hair/hat choice and some accessory ears IF they can find a 'mask' that would cover the exposed upper face left open by the wetsuit 'hair/hat'.