15 minutes ago, orion75 said:

Right from the start of the game, two unknwon sims came over in my house then went to the batheoom to have sex. Then I erased them with MCCC and i had this LE.

WickedWhims_v162f_Exception.txt 20.21 kB · 0 downloads WickedWhimsInfoLog.log 1.43 MB · 0 downloads

LittleMsSam_RBF_CreateDiplomaFix.package

This one is no longer required.

Id be sure to check all your LMS mods for updates.

Then delete your localthumbcache.pkg in your TS4 folder.

Used to be a game bug at certain lots in the Island Living world where random townies would come into home and have sex.

Was supposedly fixed in later patch but I haven't had my sims live there since.

Your don't need to delete any sims for this... you can try changing the doors, and/or locking them.

I just moved my sims to a different lot on the top island.

23 minutes ago, orion75 said:

Hello and thanks for your reply. It actually happened in Mont Komorebi, in the 50x50 lot. I'll delete LittleMsSam_RBF_CreateDiplomaFix.package and check for the updates. 

OK, I did have an uninvited NPC come to visit my sim on one of the rental lots and ask for sex.

Just walked in without knocking.

Happened more than once but never had 2 NPC's do it.

Probably another game bug I suspect.

You can also disable, or limit, random NPC-NPC sex if needed.

WW Settings/Sex Settings/Autonomy Settings/Autonomy Specifics:

NPC Sims Relationship Modifier: set from -3.0 to -15.0 to restrict NPC-NPC needing higher relationships for auto sex.

(Might not restrict Married or highly romantic sims but will restrict most of them at -15.0)

But the error seems more related to WW sweating or occults so IDK what's up with that although you can disable sweating in WW settings.