Errors Started Happening every second Mid game

2 hours ago, procian said:

Game up to date? it's 1.69.59.1020 now....

Hey! So I updated my game, but upon loading the save I get error code 115. No error on a new game. I tried recovery of save but that didn't work. So I guess my question is, should I take the time to go through all my mods 1 by 1 or is the save on the old version just a lost cause? 

17 minutes ago, iPSxFEARx3 said:

Hey! So I updated my game, but upon loading the save I get error code 115. No error on a new game. I tried recovery of save but that didn't work. So I guess my question is, should I take the time to go through all my mods 1 by 1 or is the save on the old version just a lost cause? 

Ok...check all your mods are updated....if it still does it try a game repair via origin.

3 hours ago, procian said:

Ok...check all your mods are updated....if it still does it try a game repair via origin.

Thanks so much again I was able to fix the issue, I resolved it by removing the wicked perversions mod and adding luumias body hair mod.... everything running smoothly now