Ever any Diablo 2 mods?

The only mods that I know of that were any important were the mods to make Diablo 2 Offline the same as Online, All the Online only content be able for offline lan play also. All drops, special spawns, torch and etc.  Oh yeah, there was or probably still is the Assassin Nude Mod. Was supposedly an Amazon nude mod, but If there was, people decided not to share it publicly.

28 minutes ago, Screws said:

@DeathBringer0xL Thanks for the response : )

I mean I'm not entirely surprised that there aren't really any lewd mods, I mean most lewd modding happened after D2's time, I spose. Couple that with the fact that most mods would get you banned from Diablo 2 from what I heard.

Still wish There was some for it. Just glad I pulled out completely from any blizzard games before they completely screwed you over on DRM with D4, starcraft HD and etc.

• 5 months later...
On 1/10/2021 at 1:14 AM, Screws said:

Thanks @havensgate91 :D

Though, I do wonder if there is still... idk what you would call it... a market? for lewd Diablo 2 mods. I mean it is a fairly old game, I doubt anyone would really be interested in continuing to make em.

With Diablo 2 Resurrected/Remastered on the Horizon.... probably will be once it releases.