6 hours ago, AdamJohnson said:

I downloaded this and used Vortex to download it, but I can't find the sim anywhere in my game. How do I download and use this sim? Also, how do I use other downloaded sims with this sim, since (on Vortex) it said that there were many conflicting files?

Either loose in the folder once you unzip, or in a folder called Tray, will be like 5 files.  Put those files, loose, no subfolder, in your Tray folder.  The files in the Mods folder need to go into your Mods folder, you can organize them however you want though.

I don't know what Vortex is, but did it say conflicting files, or files you already have?  If you've already got lots of CC, it's not unusual to get a tray sim and find that you already have some of their CC.  You can either overwrite or ignore those files.  All it is, is CC items you've already got.  When I downloaded Angelina, it turned out I had almost all of her stuff already in my mods folder, since I've downloaded several of SimsLOVERGorila's sims, and tons of other stuff already.

On 1/9/2021 at 7:14 AM, snowdog04 said:

Either loose in the folder once you unzip, or in a folder called Tray, will be like 5 files.  Put those files, loose, no subfolder, in your Tray folder.  The files in the Mods folder need to go into your Mods folder, you can organize them however you want though.

I don't know what Vortex is, but did it say conflicting files, or files you already have?  If you've already got lots of CC, it's not unusual to get a tray sim and find that you already have some of their CC.  You can either overwrite or ignore those files.  All it is, is CC items you've already got.  When I downloaded Angelina, it turned out I had almost all of her stuff already in my mods folder, since I've downloaded several of SimsLOVERGorila's sims, and tons of other stuff already.

Vortex is the mod manager for NexusMods, and it automatically unpacks 7zip files and downloads them. So after a bit of looking, I found out the gallery exists.. Yea, I'm so smart. Vortex itself worked just as it should, obv lots of files but sadly idk if Vortex is smart enough to delete clones, but it doesn't matter. 

Now, I manually install mods, since they're easy, and use vortex for CC downloads since it makes managing it a breeze. However, thank you for the info, it's really appreciated!