On 6/2/2021 at 9:22 AM, alranteesi said:

When I go into the brothel, I get a CTD, even on a new game.

Get and install .net script framework on nexus, then try again, and check the crashlog to see what's causign the crash, then let me know

• 3 weeks later...

The mod looks promising, although I'm also experiencing these black spikes at a certain angle upon entering the building.

Some folks have difficulty finding the brothel, and I wonder why. First, its on the map, second, it's a huge building, and third, there are two signs with a sparky design that could be easily spotted even from a plane. :)

BTW, could someone please "translate" this part from the instructions for me:

Warning2: Please update with the provided patch. A couple of blocking errors are solved.

What/where exactly is this "provided patch"?

Edited by Incubusbul
14 hours ago, Incubusbul said:

The mod looks promising, although I'm also experiencing these black spikes at a certain angle upon entering the building.

Some folks have difficulty finding the brothel, and I wonder why. First, its on the map, second, it's a huge building, and third, there are two signs with a sparky design that could be easily spotted even from a plane. :)

BTW, could someone please "translate" this part from the instructions for me:

Warning2: Please update with the provided patch. A couple of blocking errors are solved.

What/where exactly is this "provided patch"?

I believe that's no longer relevant and the patch is included in the mod. The mod is only available in some offsite weird format and you have to download sketchy app to "merge" the files and I think that's an error from the merging (the black areas). If someone knows how to edit worldspace texture/meshes and can fix that, I'll be more than happy to incorporate the fix into the mod with credit given. CPU (the original author) is retired from modding, so it's as-is unless someone with the knowledge can make a fix. 

On 6/30/2021 at 1:50 AM, USMCcaveman said:

Hello!

The building seems to have broken ground around it with what appears to be the front door being in the water. Any help would be appreciated, thanks!

That would be a landscape conflict, not an issue with the mod it's self. LOOT may be loading it too high in the load order. Try having it load after any landscape mods.

• 3 weeks later...

@nomkaz , @CPU

I have a voice pack for this mod that's ripe for testing.

It's large, around 600MB

I've got it in 4 part  7Zip format.

The test will be to see if the average user can combine, install the combined voice pack,

and see if it works.

Requirements:

7Zip

Skyrim SE

Thanks!

Post for files: https://www.loverslab.com/topic/172228-cumshotbrothelsev0711_voice7z/

Edited by judge007
  • 4 weeks later...

Thank you so much for you work in porting this mod for SSE!

Sadly Im also having a lot of issues with it. The black graphical spikes appear in especific angles, my character got stuck in the bath animation,

and the whip animation doesnt even work, I am still checking my instalation and vortex looking for conflicts and such, however I believe the black graphical parts 

will not be solved so soon 

Edited by felupe10197
  • 1 month later...
On 1/7/2021 at 6:01 PM, pleasetryme said:

i got into the place okay bought a card. paid for some action and then my charcter gets stuck in undressing animation on loop, also graphics inside has some sort of black flasing sort of blocking if on cerain angles

yes same problem here tho the stuck animation only happens sometimes but the black flashes are very annoying, like the mod so far tho!!!

On 9/28/2021 at 12:39 PM, Ultimo119 said:

yes same problem here tho the stuck animation only happens sometimes but the black flashes are very annoying, like the mod so far tho!!!

It's not a conversion issue that I can see. The author retired from modding so they certainly won't be fixing it. I have no idea if there's missing textures or meshes or what-not causing that problem. If anyone can figure out the issue they are welcome to shoot me a fix so I can add it to the mod (I ALWAYS give credit where it's due!). 

• 3 weeks later...
21 hours ago, nomkaz said:

I'm going to add this .gif to the photos at the top of the mod page, I gave you credit for the .gif. Thank you!

Yeah, I did it quickly just to answer the request.
This one is more detailed and perhaps a bit better.

Spoiler

Location_3.gif.de4904ca9f3ab4203f5a8457e251f230.gif

Edited by Incubusbul
  • 5 weeks later...
4 minutes ago, MarioCraftLP said:

When I enable this mod, my game won't start. I just have the starting screen and nothing happens. I have 950 Mods enabled and this is the only one causing this. Can someone pls help me? grafik.png.f9f611846643ee2f8fdce99f3b997358.png

Oh nvm, i fixed it with the Cleaned esp (i don't know why it's working but it works)

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...