Hm somehow I'm not able to start the whore questline correctly. I've read about it in the old forum, but it seems like the pillory problem and no dialogue option for the npc's is still there. Maybe if someone knows a workaround or a fix for that I would be happy. 

1 hour ago, vamarox said:

Hm somehow I'm not able to start the whore questline correctly. I've read about it in the old forum, but it seems like the pillory problem and no dialogue option for the npc's is still there. Maybe if someone knows a workaround or a fix for that I would be happy. 

I honestly have no idea. It could be a script issue, and I know nothing about scripts.

4 hours ago, bruhfrman said:

"You can download it as single file from the mirror" I don't understand that part what is mirror and where can I find that? I wanna download the mod as a whole.

There is no mirror. Just one download. I forgot to edit the description I copy/pasted from the original file page.

16 hours ago, nomkaz said:

There is no mirror. Just one download. I forgot to edit the description I copy/pasted from the original file page.

Ah alright thanks coz I was confused. Cheers!

7 hours ago, bruhfrman said:

Ah alright thanks coz I was confused. Cheers!

You weren't the only one. For some reason I thought people were messaging me about the Original CPU download. I totally had a brain fart about changing the copy/pasta from the info page. My bad, and sincerest apologies.

• 3 weeks later...

How do I completely uninstall and remove this mod. It doesn't work well. I went in and stopped the mod to uninstall it, and then unclicked it from MO2. When I go back into the game all the NPC's everywhere are completely motionless.  All I want to do is get back to where I was before this mod corrupted my system. It's really big for a mod that doesn't work very well.

9 hours ago, Blondelover said:

How do I completely uninstall and remove this mod. It doesn't work well. I went in and stopped the mod to uninstall it, and then unclicked it from MO2. When I go back into the game all the NPC's everywhere are completely motionless.  All I want to do is get back to where I was before this mod corrupted my system. It's really big for a mod that doesn't work very well.

If you don't know how to uninstall a mod, don't blame the mod. Run FNIS again, and clean your game saves. Fallrim Tools on nexus has a game save cleaner called "resaver". Use it. Any time you add or remove a mod, you MUST run FNIS again. Fore tells you that on the main download page.

On 2/9/2021 at 10:44 PM, vamarox said:

I have had a similar problem, and a workaround:
The actors assemble around the pillory, but the scene would not start. With ZaZ, I was able to Force Player AI off and on and the scene started.

ZaZ_fix_scenes.jpg

22 hours ago, blackred28 said:

Hello, i can't find the place, and there is no pictures for helping to find it.

It has a map marker, you need to "TMM 1" to make it show up before you find it. Standing in front of the Riften gates, walk towards the lake, then follow the lake to the right and you will find it.

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, nun56unn5ufg said:

Any chance of a small walkthrought?

I walked in, bought membership card, boob increasing potions, fed the potion to an npc, talked to some more npcs but they all had generic non-brothel dialogue. Then i TCL through at night and npcs were sleeping not sexing. :confused:? I am out of ideas.

I think there's a walkthrough posted un the original support thread. I can't find it, but if you do, please post a direct link here, and I'll add it to the download page for others to see.

I am having issues with the mod working at all. It does not show up on the map with TMM 1, there's no road signs. I have tried installing both versions of the mod to no avail. I have tried re-installing it multiple times using Vortex and I'm not really sure what the problem is. image.png.a1dfcd2c6f097448343dc560e42c7bbd.png

1 hour ago, venshadowcry said:

I am having issues with the mod working at all. It does not show up on the map with TMM 1, there's no road signs. I have tried installing both versions of the mod to no avail. I have tried re-installing it multiple times using Vortex and I'm not really sure what the problem is. image.png.a1dfcd2c6f097448343dc560e42c7bbd.png

Go south of Riften, exit from the south gate, and follow the path, when you will see the Cum Shot Brothel sign just follow it.
A card is required to participate. Ask Eugene to buy one.

• 2 weeks later...

Clients come in but they don't engage in any way. They just cluster together by the door and stand there.  The notifications show up, "x has come to Cum Shot Brothel" "Next Client X" but then nothing but  a mob scene at the door. Works fine in LE, so I at least know what's supposed to happen. Anyone encounter this problem? Thx.

On 3/30/2021 at 4:55 PM, venshadowcry said:

Literally walked all the way to Helgen twice, and got killed by a bear along the way. There is no sign anywhere, I even walked along the side paths to be 100% sure. FNIS is reporting the mod is showing up.

Did you check the mod is active in 'Plugins'? I've installed several mods before in Vortex only to find the plugin was not active. CSB has an MCM - does that show up when you load a game?

• 1 month later...