Unexpected Comments

A certain "Uncle Sheo" seems to be interested in your travels. He claims he might be able to help you with the troubles you will face... Why is he so eager to help a lost mortal as he mentions so often? Wil his comments really be helpful or is he actually trying to hinder you?

Adds 50+ unique books scattered across Skyrim. It's easy to find the first book if you use the vanilla start, but in case of alternate start mods: Volume 1 can be found in the Sleeping Giant in Riverwood. The others are random. The books contain mostly short comments or advice. And sometimes experiences of a certain daedric prince. Whether you just want to collect them or you're actually interested in the stories is all up to you!

Most of them will be easy to find. I've made sure the book covers stand out in any environment (as the images show). Also, I'm aware the textures aren't flawless. Texturing is currently a steep learning curve.

Incompatibilities:

Most likely: City and town overhauls. I tried to keep this in mind when placing the books, but I can't keep track of every overhaul.

• 1 month later...

I'll give it a run. If i find something off i'll tell you about it. :)

I like Sheo too much not to test it... But why do we have to steal them (at least the first one)?

Spoiler

Book 1: Riverwood (JK's Sleeping Giant Inn)

A bit clipping into the flask and texture mismatch 'til you create a potion.

Typos (happen to me way too often - after a year i still find some in the guide ;)):

Page 6 - clairvoyand -> clairvoyant

Strange, I didn't have to steal it during my first test but after trying a new save it's marked stolen :confused:

They're set as not owned in the CK, I'll look into it.

As for typos, it's on my to do list (busy with another mod) but feel free to mention them.

I already uploaded the file before seeing a lot of mistakes :sweat:

I thought my English was a bit lacking, but Sheo's influence was to strong when writing these books :)

I'll expand on post #3. And, if i use a mod for the location, i'll add a link to it.

59 minutes ago, MystOfDawn said:

I already uploaded the file before seeing a lot of mistakes :sweat:

That sounds way too familiar... ?