What's The Longest Gaming Session You've Ever Had?

The DarkSlayer

if we are counting 1 non interupted 1 game play then i think it was well both 72 hours everquest(i have sleep issues and i wanted that epic quest drop for me kitty bst) and endless enfos mode map in warcraft 3(yes we forgot about the day after and only knew 3 days had passed when someone was visiting and that some weak ppl were getting hungry).

also had a 60hour or so pvp run in WoW in vanila AV, but we did manage to win a week later the alliance did a good fight but not good enough to win.

16 hours ago, donttouchmethere said:

the question should be the other way around ?

What's the longest RL session You've Ever Had?

(working hours don't count^^)

I've gone months without recreational electronics due to work a few decades back. I wouldn't recommend it.

4 hours ago, FauxFurry said:

I've gone months without recreational electronics due to work a few decades back. I wouldn't recommend it.

I tried that only for 4 weeks (no PC, Laptop, Smartphone, Internet)...

... after 3 weeks I had a shiny new tablet ?

That means you have what it takes to survive the APOCALYPSE!

but about excessive gaming:

EVE ONLINE => no sleep till all those US pirates where offline or server downtime saved me from a mental breakdown

Archived