Need help on conditional equipment XML

Posting here in hopes that someone can clue me in on how to accomplish the correct setup.

I am using custom moans XML which adds a command in the action and reaction data sets to track arousal stat and set up voices that differentiate between high arousal and low arousal.

At max arousal (100) it resets back to 30 and starts anew at low aroused voice types.

What I want to do is to equip zaz particles at max arousal as a cum effect.  But I don't how how to make a conditional "equip this item" based on the "arousal" stat that is tracked in custom moans.  Or even whether I need to do it within the action data set or the reaction data set.

Here is an example of custom moans action data tracking

<action id="CustomMoans01 Action">
	<self>
	</self>
	<target swf="AAF_BasicRoundMeter.swf" x="1" y="7" topicGroupID="CustomMoans01 Topic" reactionSet="CustomMoans Reaction">
		<stat type="speed" range="0-" statID="Arousal" add=".2"/>
	</target>
</action>

And here is where the reaction is handled

<reactionSet id="CustomMoans Reaction">
	<condition isFemale="true">
		<setStat stat="Arousal" range="99-" targetStat="Arousal" setTo="30.0"/>
    </condition>
    <condition isFemale="false">
    </condition>
</reactionSet>

Here is where Zaz particles are handled in its own action data

<action id="Cum_activity">
	<self startEquipmentSet="addEquipmentCum" stopEquipmentSet="removeEquipmentCum">
	</self>
</action>

Can I somehow shoehorn in the startequipment sets at arousal range 95- of the stat arousal?  And can I get it checked to trigger pretty close to when arousal hits that target?   

I am not sure how to properly syntax this or arrange it.

something like

IF Stat(Arousal)=95-99

THEN StartEquipmentset="AddEquipmentcum"

Else StartEquipmentSet="RemoveEquipmentcum"

End

Any advice would be appreciated.   

5 hours ago, Lodakai said:

Posting here in hopes that someone can clue me in on how to accomplish the correct setup.

I am using custom moans XML which adds a command in the action and reaction data sets to track arousal stat and set up voices that differentiate between high arousal and low arousal.

At max arousal (100) it resets back to 30 and starts anew at low aroused voice types.

What I want to do is to equip zaz particles at max arousal as a cum effect.  But I don't how how to make a conditional "equip this item" based on the "arousal" stat that is tracked in custom moans.  Or even whether I need to do it within the action data set or the reaction data set.

Here is an example of custom moans action data tracking

<action id="CustomMoans01 Action">
	<self>
	</self>
	<target swf="AAF_BasicRoundMeter.swf" x="1" y="7" topicGroupID="CustomMoans01 Topic" reactionSet="CustomMoans Reaction">
		<stat type="speed" range="0-" statID="Arousal" add=".2"/>
	</target>
</action>

And here is where the reaction is handled

<reactionSet id="CustomMoans Reaction">
	<condition isFemale="true">
    </condition>
    <condition isFemale="false">
    </condition>
</reactionSet>

Here is where Zaz particles are handled in its own action data

<action id="Cum_activity">
	<self startEquipmentSet="addEquipmentCum" stopEquipmentSet="removeEquipmentCum">
	</self>
</action>

Can I somehow shoehorn in the startequipment sets at arousal range 95- of the stat arousal?  And can I get it checked to trigger pretty close to when arousal hits that target?   

I am not sure how to properly syntax this or arrange it.

something like

IF Stat(Arousal)=95-99

THEN StartEquipmentset="AddEquipmentcum"

Else StartEquipmentSet="RemoveEquipmentcum"

End

Any advice would be appreciated.   

I think better to use squirt on last stage of group instead of stat

This is how I made in my patch, last stages mostly played once when animation is ending

1 hour ago, Indarello said:

I think better to use squirt on last stage of group instead of stat

This is how I made in my patch, last stages mostly played once when animation is ending

Thats I have it now.. in fact I've already made transition data to end all of the anim groups with a squirt specific animation.   The trouble is, I want it to work on arousal level and not on animation stage.   That is why I want to find a solution to this particular query.

I am positive there is a way, I see all the clues showing me that the method must exist...   there is already a way to trigger voices based on arousal level..  I just don't know the proper syntax to get it to do equipmentsets based on stats.

Thank you for the tip though ?

I've actually been scouring some of your XML files for clues (thanks for those btw)

for example in your reactiondata set

<reactionSet id="Indarello_eyesclosed">
		<condition>
			<doExpression stat="Inda_blank" range="0-" expressionID="Indarello_eyesclosed_expr"/>
		</condition>
	</reactionSet>

Cant I just replace doexpression stat with arousal  and somehow trigger an item instead of an expression?

ETA:   Oh like the happy tongue action you have already set up.   Does that work based on a conditional stat?  if so... you have probably already pre-emptively clued me in as to the method =D

1 hour ago, Lodakai said:

Thats I have it now.. in fact I've already made transition data to end all of the anim groups with a squirt specific animation.   The trouble is, I want it to work on arousal level and not on animation stage.   That is why I want to find a solution to this particular query.

I am positive there is a way, I see all the clues showing me that the method must exist...   there is already a way to trigger voices based on arousal level..  I just don't know the proper syntax to get it to do equipmentsets based on stats.

Thank you for the tip though ?

I've actually been scouring some of your XML files for clues (thanks for those btw)

for example in your reactiondata set

<reactionSet id="Indarello_eyesclosed">
		<condition>
			<doExpression stat="Inda_blank" range="0-" expressionID="Indarello_eyesclosed_expr"/>
		</condition>
	</reactionSet>

Cant I just replace doexpression stat with arousal  and somehow trigger an item instead of an expression?

ETA:   Oh like the happy tongue action you have already set up.   Does that work based on a conditional stat?  if so... you have probably already pre-emptively clued me in as to the method =D

If you will test - you will find that this is not working, I asked for help to make it work, going to try add sounds and maybe emotions in next update