Change gender without changing appearence

Like the title suggests, is there a way for me to be able to change the gender of my sim while keeping the same appearance? I would like to be able to have the game consider my sim a female even though it's a male so that I can use animation options that only work on females. 

The only way I found to work around this is to make my male a female and then start the animation and change the gender back again while during the animation. But it gets really slow and tiring after a while. 

If someone could pinpoint me to a tutorial or mod, I would be really grateful.

From what I understand you can change the gender recognition via wicked whims of a sim in game (at least in the sims 4 version). After its made, you can click on the sims and click through the menu to change the gender recognition. In a different post, user Rettt6 explained the process like "You have to go into gender settings and enable gender recognition.  You have to make the sim you want to be a "bottom" a woman in essence. Click on the sim, then sims gender recognition and enable female. If you have a playstyle with versatile sims in mind forget it." You can change the gender recognition process in the sex settings menu, and the individual recognition of the menu for the individual sim. Sorry if this is confusing, and hope it helps!

4 hours ago, Isprit said:

have the game consider my sim a female even though it's a male so that I can use animation options that only work on females. 

The one and only practical way I see here is to modify the OKW files of your animation packs.

Open the OKW...package file with S3PE and open the XML. Search for the lines <Gender> and add the missing gender or make sure -for testing- to change all

those lines  to <Genders>Male,Female</Gender>

After some practice, you may can just modify this animations which you like to see in game available for all both genders.

I did tat too, but just the other way around. I hate to see an animation like a girl try give a blow job to another girl but there is no penis. a.s.o.

AND : wicked whims is for Sims 4. Nothing from Sims 4 can be used or work in Sims 3

4 hours ago, Clydie said:

The one and only practical way I see here is to modify the OKW files of your animation packs.

Open the OKW...package file with S3PE and open the XML. Search for the lines <Gender> and add the missing gender or make sure -for testing- to change all

those lines  to <Genders>Male,Female</Gender>

After some practice, you may can just modify this animations which you like to see in game available for all both genders.

I did tat too, but just the other way around. I hate to see an animation like a girl try give a blow job to another girl but there is no penis. a.s.o.

AND : wicked whims is for Sims 4. Nothing from Sims 4 can be used or work in Sims 3

Oh my lord! Thank you so much, it took me a while to figure it out but I managed to do it and it works! I'm really grateful, you're a god sent ❤️