Time out and slow responses

So it takes 2 or more times to log in due to the site timing out. Once in, going to downloads takes several attempts as well due the same reason. Then the same once  selecting game mods. Then, once in, instead of seeing the latest mods added, I now have to choose a type of mod before I am able to look at mods. Then choosing mods I go back to the time out issue.

What has changed to cause this issue? I didn't see an announcement of changes recently. I tried different web browsers yet the result is the same. 

Am I the only one having this issue? 

3 hours ago, virgar68 said:

Then, once in, instead of seeing the latest mods added, I now have to choose a type of mod before I am able to look at mods.

I don't know about the time out issue, but mod list can be fixed by setting the theme to Carbon - Full Width at the bottom of the page

I think it's an issue with the default theme

Capture.JPG.acc4bc4fd712c83af08df557a0d96bf0.JPG

I get "504" for even trying to pull up the Downloads section.  The fact that you're able to even get that far is amazing.  I wonder if a direct link exists that can be used as work-around exists?

I can also tell you that the "high usage" thing cannot be the issue.  I have tried at 4:00am EST and still have the same issues.

I had the issue too for a couple days -- could eventually get to the home page but never to downloads. Today I wondered if it was just Firefox so I opened LL in Chrome, and suddenly I could get to downloads again, and they worked. So if you're hung up and nothing else has worked, you could try switching browsers.

14 hours ago, madrigrrl said:

opened LL in Chrome

No... it's not Chrome. I don't use FireFox to compare, but I have had the same problems as everyone else, and use Chrome.

25 minutes ago, Frisky Kitsune <3 said:

4800 users at the moment instead of 6500

That is probably the answer!