Error 504 Gateway time-out

3 hours ago, HazMatFern said:

I'm having the same issue. Opening the download page in a private window seems to work.

Hey thanks! Worked for me. Still, it takes me ages to open a page but at least it works. Wouldn't have thought of even trying this otherwise. I never used incognito lol

It worked for me by going directly to a specific mod and then back the path to the Download page. However, took like forever (not really though).

Anyone else not able to just see everything in the Download section? I now have to choose a sub-category

9 hours ago, Felloutof said:

It worked for me by going directly to a specific mod and then back the path to the Download page. However, took like forever (not really though).

Anyone else not able to just see everything in the Download section? I now have to choose a sub-category

Yea I get this too, it says I have to choose a sub category before showing any content.

From what I could gather around some other threads the problem has nothing to do with your account or internet connection. The site is only dealing with more traffic than it is used to. Said traffic is leading to longer load times in the forum section and the download section might be inaccessible for some. There is no real solution for that problem on the user end besides trying to access the site during low traffic hours. After the holiday break things might solve themselves as user traffic lowers.