Last Exception, can't enter any household

(first, i apologize for my bad english, as it is not my first language) Hi, i have WW v163.2 and the latest version of TS4. Today i launched my game and got a LE. With the ridiculous amount of mods that i have, it's nothing unusual and my game usually runs fine despite a LE here and there that don't effect my gameplay, but today i couldn't enter any household : my game launches, i can go into CAS, but as soon as i try to enter a household, i get redirected to the worlds menu. LE seems to say that it is related to a mod not compatible with WW, but i can't seem to find out which one, since the few mods that i have that are remotely related to WW are, as far as i know, up to date (i.e. i updated them this week). I'm not sure what to do...

mc_lastexception.html WickedWhims_v163.2_Exception.txt lastCleanException.txt

14 hours ago, Myschka said:

(first, i apologize for my bad english, as it is not my first language) Hi, i have WW v163.2 and the latest version of TS4. Today i launched my game and got a LE. With the ridiculous amount of mods that i have, it's nothing unusual and my game usually runs fine despite a LE here and there that don't effect my gameplay, but today i couldn't enter any household : my game launches, i can go into CAS, but as soon as i try to enter a household, i get redirected to the worlds menu. LE seems to say that it is related to a mod not compatible with WW, but i can't seem to find out which one, since the few mods that i have that are remotely related to WW are, as far as i know, up to date (i.e. i updated them this week). I'm not sure what to do...

mc_lastexception.html 4.02 MB · 4 downloads WickedWhims_v163.2_Exception.txt 1.77 kB · 5 downloads lastCleanException.txt 3.92 MB · 3 downloads

Could be a broken cc trait or aspiration....or career...seeing loot errors....make sure WW is also updated.....updated game with old ww version = :(

i updated WW to the latest version, and still got the same error. I launched my game with just WW and it was running just fine. So i re installed my mods one by one, and turns out WW apparently conflicts with Woohoo wellness & pregnancy by Lumpinou, which is weird bc it didn't conflict before. I contacted Lumpinou and will send them an error report tomorrow when i run the game with just WW, their mod, mccc and better exception. I also reported the issue to the email address provided on WW's webpage, so i'll send the error report to that email address too.

On 25/12/2020 at 12:10, Myschka said:

(primeiro, peço desculpas pelo meu péssimo inglês, pois não é meu primeiro idioma). Olá, tenho WW v163.2 e a versão mais recente do TS4. Hoje lancei meu jogo e tirei um LE. Com a quantidade ridícula de mods que tenho, não é nada incomum e meu jogo geralmente funciona bem, apesar de um LE aqui e ali que não afeta minha jogabilidade, mas hoje não consegui entrar em nenhuma casa: meu jogo inicia, posso ir no CAS, mas assim que tento entrar em uma casa, sou redirecionado para o menu de mundos. LE parece dizer que está relacionado a um mod não compatível com WW, mas eu não consigo descobrir qual deles, já que os poucos mods que eu tenho que são remotamente relacionados ao WW estão, até onde eu sei, acima até o momento (ou seja, eu os atualizei esta semana). Eu não tenho certeza do que fazer...

mc_lastexception.html 4,02 MB · 5 downloads WickedWhims_v163.2_Exception.txt 1,77 kB · 7 downloads lastCleanException.txt 3,92 MB · 4 downloads

In mine I found out that wicked was in conflict with Nisa´s. So I removed Nisa´s for now and I am playing normally.