Bannerlord Slave Gear

About:
This mod adds some slave gear that you can equip on your captives, companions or anybody else. This is only new items mod, so no scripts and any stuff like this.
Both female and male versions are supported, but male version might have some clipping issues.
At this moment mod has:
*Wrist Shackles
*Leg Shackles

*2 Types of collar: simple and with chain (static)

How To Get:
These items are being sold randomly in ANY EMPIRE CITY randomly. (later I'll add them to all cities stock).
In stores look for next items: Slave Leg Shackles and Slave Hand Shackles.
Installation:
Just copy KLBShackles folder into your Bannerlord's Modules folder.

In next versions i'll add some more gear and physics chains.

20 hours ago, DMC500 said:

That's strange. I'll investigate, maybe i messed up with packaging

I think I should point out that I'm using 1.5.4 and have been using this mod before the collars update... Also it seems that every armour added by this are getting duplicated on the shops ;-; Will try a fresh save if it is happening because of me updating....

On 12/28/2020 at 8:33 AM, kadsend said:

I think I should point out that I'm using 1.5.4 and have been using this mod before the collars update... Also it seems that every armour added by this are getting duplicated on the shops ;-; Will try a fresh save if it is happening because of me updating....

I just tested, collars do work fine. I think i messed up something with mod packaging or it's game bug. Could you install it(mod) from scratch and try new save and tell me the results? About duplication- I intentionally duplicated two items so they spawn more often, so in total mod has 6 instead of 4 armor records.
Also to mention that this mod is version independent, I've just tested it in 1.55

4 hours ago, DMC500 said:

I just tested, collars do work fine. I think i messed up something with mod packaging or it's game bug. Could you install it(mod) from scratch and try new save and tell me the results? About duplication- I intentionally duplicated two items so they spawn more often, so in total mod has 6 instead of 4 armor records.
Also to mention that this mod is version independent, I've just tested it in 1.55

Tried on a fresh new save yesterday. Sadly, the collars are still invisible. Maybe it`s something with the mod packaging?

• 2 weeks later...

I noticed a bunch of unnecessary files in this mod:

KLBShackles\ModuleData\action_sets.xml
KLBShackles\ModuleData\action_types.xml
KLBShackles\ModuleData\collision_infos.xml
KLBShackles\ModuleData\combat_parameters.xml
KLBShackles\ModuleData\face_animations.xml
KLBShackles\ModuleData\item_holsters.xml
KLBShackles\ModuleData\native_parameters.xml
KLBShackles\ModuleData\partyTemplates.xml
KLBShackles\ModuleData\physics_materials.xml
KLBShackles\ModuleData\project.mbproj
KLBShackles\ModuleData\settlements.xml
KLBShackles\ModuleData\skins.xml
KLBShackles\ModuleData\spclans.xml
KLBShackles\ModuleData\spcultures.xml
KLBShackles\ModuleData\spkingdoms.xml
KLBShackles\ModuleData\spnpccharacters.xml
KLBShackles\ModuleData\spworkshops.xml

items.xml is essential, but none of the rest of that is.