I was bored today so I started playing around with nifscope and my Tera armor collection and I decided to use one of them as a wedding dress replacer  so I did some small editing mainly taking off the shoulder covering the back piece and the choker to get what you will see in the pics below and I figured I'd share it with the folks here at LL.

1509845-E688LLI.jpg
1509848-BTRB1P9.jpg
1509850-5CQW8OS.jpg

Please keep in mind I have adjusted the lighting of the pics to make the dress easier to see.

Wedding Dress Replacer

Credit goes out to Asianboy345 for providing the original UNP meshes/textures and to Frigus for making the CBBE Standalone version of the mod this originally came from.

P.s. I did not change the icon model so it will still show up as the original wedding dress  and sandel models in your inventory

P.p.s. I should also mention the dress has no panties so if you don't have an underwear mod you might want to look into getting one  :angel:

I like it! I do have a few dresses of my own but this looks good :)

Oh and screw panties~ :P

Thank you, I did actually try to add panties to the dress after the fact but the dress fits so tight getting them to fit without clipping was driving me crazy.

Lets just say the guys at the wedding are going to get to see more then they expected when it comes to removing the garter  :P

This is just perfect!!!  Thank you so much for sharing  :sleepy:

Thank you and you're welcome.  :D

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Is there the clipping issue with legs? I was having one when used the original of the dress, the leg was clipping through the dress .

Likely depends on your mod for walking/running/sprinting. With some animation mods I have armors/clothes that will clip and others that work seamlessly.