NCR CF2.5 noReq.rar

View File

NCR CF2.5 noReq.rar

This is a backup of Macaca22's NCR CF mod, I received permission to repost this file personally from the author themself.

This version of the mod has no sex animation requirements and will only add the unique Powder Ganger quests (and I believe the revamped cellblock interiors) that were created for this mod.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 1/27/2021 at 9:40 AM, bicobus said:

Should be within the archive. Original had a word (or rtf) document explaining all the quests.

This version was provided to me by the original mod author from what he had laying around, unfortunately he did not have the documentation.

I also uploaded the Sexout 2.3 version of the mod, that includes the original .docx Guide and Readme files.

• 6 months later...

Played through a chunk of this with the Intimacy Overhaul patch.

It's pretty good, I enjoyed it a lot despite the often stilted dialogue (English is clearly not the author's first language). I like how there are multiple solutions for most problems the mod throws at you, and that you're tricked into captivity after running some normal errands. The gradual descent into becoming a prison slut is great.

• 1 month later...
On 9/10/2021 at 7:26 PM, Buridan said:

Played through a chunk of this with the Intimacy Overhaul patch.

It's pretty good, I enjoyed it a lot despite the often stilted dialogue (English is clearly not the author's first language). I like how there are multiple solutions for most problems the mod throws at you, and that you're tricked into captivity after running some normal errands. The gradual descent into becoming a prison slut is great.

Yeah. I would suggest you try from the same author: Kidnapped by Fiends. It uses the same immersive approach. A lot smaller and shorter though, and very little amount of smut, but I enjoyed it.

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/10/2021 at 9:59 AM, bicobus said:

Yeah. I would suggest you try from the same author: Kidnapped by Fiends. It uses the same immersive approach. A lot smaller and shorter though, and very little amount of smut, but I enjoyed it.

I played the TTW version of it where Fiends are replaced by raiders in the Super Duper Mart! I also liked that one a lot.