Pewdiepie sword :D

Dude500X

There are many reasons people won't like it.

Some reasons are but are not limited to:not lore friendly, don't like how it looks, or quite possibly (the one I fall under), they don't like PewDiePie, or they just want to be dicks.

Saying its the worst mod of 2013, but some people just don't like some mods.

The last thing this world needs is more of that obnoxious man-child.

I don't have an opinion of the guy himself, but his fans can definitely be obnoxious, especially when they assume everyone likes him and is aware of him. At least the fans aren't as annoying as the Tobuscus fans. Both youtubers are fine though since I'm not forced to watch them, and at least they aren't horrible people like certain other popular youtubers, lol.

Spending a lot time checking out Naver Cafe Skyrim mods and videos. Honestly feel disgusted when have see type

of sound mods in Skyrim. I understand everybody hatred for pewdiepie sword. China Dress Ravana good use built in

voice command. This sword silly comedy joke get annoying after while. Everybody have different taste so respect this mod. :D

I watch pewds videos and laugh at some funny parts but yes, he is annoying quite some times. The first comment on that mod was someone saying they do not want a flame war. He/she predicted well since there (Out of Nowhere) evolved a flame war between the "bro army" and the "mature" modders. I enjoy watching pewds so that is my opinion. :P

Archived