hi i need help im trying to get whickwhims mod to work i have downloaded it i have unziped the file my ts4scrips are in a zip flie i unzip it and it has a bunch of other folders in it like ctypes_win / enums / turbolib2 / wickedwhims / wikedwoohoo i have looked in them its just more folders and pyc files i put everything in my sims4 mod folder but when i load the game it says it cant find any of my script files im stuck dont know what to do would love the help thank you pics attached

Screenshot (1).png

Screenshot (2).png

Screenshot (3).png

6 hours ago, midnight1212 said:

hi i need help im trying to get whickwhims mod to work i have downloaded it i have unziped the file my ts4scrips are in a zip flie i unzip it and it has a bunch of other folders in it like ctypes_win / enums / turbolib2 / wickedwhims / wikedwoohoo i have looked in them its just more folders and pyc files i put everything in my sims4 mod folder but when i load the game it says it cant find any of my script files im stuck dont know what to do would love the help thank you pics attached

Screenshot (1).png

Screenshot (2).png

Screenshot (3).png

ok....click on the ww folder (3rd picture) and select extract....you should end up with something like this....

Screenshot (476).png

Screenshot (477).png