Command Center Error log....

can anyone decipher this??

[Dec-14-2020 14:53:59]Initializing MC Command Center version: 7.5.3...
[Dec-14-2020 14:57:08]Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "E:\Builds\MCCC_7_5_3\mc_career\mc_career_inject.py", line 141, in inject_add_sim_info
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\sims\sim_info.py", line 673, in request_lod
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\objects\components\statistic_component.py", line 1214, in on_lod_update
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\statistics\trait_statistic_tracker.py", line 144, in on_lod_update
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\statistics\base_statistic_tracker.py", line 753, in on_lod_update
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\statistics\trait_statistic_tracker.py", line 137, in _load_delayed_active_statistics
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\statistics\trait_statistic.py", line 934, in load
AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'neglect_buffs'

[Dec-14-2020 15:00:09]Initializing Zone Data...

im getting an error msg all the time when i load the game and when I use the CAS...and another weird thing....when i hire a nanny the option doesnt disappear and at one point there were 10 nannies in my home....like a zombie invasion....

thank you in advance....

2 hours ago, mad bean said:

can anyone decipher this??

Has something to do with careers and possibly cc rabbit hole careers that also add traits and buffs.

Nannies might be something like LittleMsSams or a mod that changes how they work.

Since we don't know what other mods you have installed it's hard to guess.

Best to start with only known working updated mods like MCCC, WW, and Basemental installed and move all other to desktop for now in a temp folder and retest in game.

Makeup, Hairstyles, Clothing, Nails, and Body Parts are usually OK to leave installed.

(So anything that makes sims and lots 'look' better aren't normally a problem)

(But anything that changes or adds gameplay/features is suspected, which are script mods mostly)

2 hours ago, Scorpio said:

Has something to do with careers and possibly cc rabbit hole careers that also add traits and buffs.

Nannies might be something like LittleMsSams or a mod that changes how they work.

Since we don't know what other mods you have installed it's hard to guess.

Best to start with only known working updated mods like MCCC, WW, and Basemental installed and move all other to desktop for now in a temp folder and retest in game.

Makeup, Hairstyles, Clothing, Nails, and Body Parts are usually OK to leave installed.

(So anything that makes sims and lots 'look' better aren't normally a problem)

(But anything that changes or adds gameplay/features is suspected, which are script mods mostly)

Thanx, again :) can animations also cause a problem? although i now only use updated ones...usually :)

1 hour ago, mad bean said:

Thanx, again :) can animations also cause a problem? although i now only use updated ones...usually :)

Doubtful any animations would cause it unless they were included with another mod.

And even then most likely it would be the mod and not the animations.

1 hour ago, Scorpio said:

Doubtful any animations would cause it unless they were included with another mod.

And even then most likely it would be the mod and not the animations.

btw i didnt have any of the things you mentioned (although i had them in the past...maybe i forgot to delete a file that i cant tell by the name what is does)

i did have some old traits though that i removed...didnt try yet but will let you know :)

nope...still getting error msgs...maybe its time to delete my tray as well and start a new save....(there were messages on the command center log about locations not having enough beds in different worlds....)

last q:...is it safe to completely delete my Tray? i cant remember if there was anything there when i first installed the game, before i added any mods

13 minutes ago, mad bean said:

last q:...is it safe to completely delete my Tray? i cant remember if there was anything there when i first installed the game, before i added any mods

I wouldn't delete the Tray folder without backing up to another location first in case something goes wrong.

The only thing the Tray has inside are Sims and Lots I think.

I'd try something else first...

Move all your mods to a temp folder on your desktop.

Delete the localthumbcache

Load the game but only to the map screen and do a 'save as' 'testing' or whatever then exit.

Re-install only WW + Animations and MCCC then load the test save and your active household and test again.

Just don't make any new saves with mods removed just exit when done testing.

If working you can start adding mods back into game again one or two at a time and test again.

Eventually the problem will come back after you add a certain mod but the save cleaning done above may also fix it.