Help! Deleted Whicked Sims folder causes game to crash

Hi!

I tried to install wicked sims on Mact, after which I tried to start the game, and got the following

Unable to start:

Cannot start because the below file appears to be corrupted. If this file is a Mod please remove

it and try again.  If not, please repair or reinstall the game via Origin.

/Users/ida/Documents/Electronic Arts/The Sims

4/Mods/TURBODRIVER_WickedWhims_Tuning.package

[60c399f9:29f00e76:00000000:4b0d852b]

The problem is that the file has deleted itself, (when I try to search for the folder it will not

show

up, also not in my bin).

I have tried to repair the game several times, and to uninstall Origin "the hard way", but it

didn't help.

I hope someone can help me, I would be really sad if I had to uninstall the game, because I

don't want to lose my saves.

Thanks in advance!

Howdy there, 

I've had the same error some time ago and I had deleted the game whole and entire with anything with it.
Then I noticed something in the mod folder. The mod folder comes with a file "Resources.cfg". If you accidently deleted this file than shit whill go sideways.

If that is the case, recover that file from the trashcan if you haven't emptied it yet.

20 hours ago, bambi122 said:

I hope someone can help me, I would be really sad if I had to uninstall the game, because I

don't want to lose my saves.

You can back up your saves folder to another drive/location and put them back later.

And back up your Tray folder to keep all your sims.