Nisa last exception

Ive been getting this in my last exception call back what should i do? 

Ver LL.2.7f at Time: 12/02/20 17:03:13 on Windows with WW v161c and Basemental 7.13.134 on 1.68.156.1020
 Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "E:\\Python3_7_0\\version_vault\\LL\LL_2_7f\NisaK\utilities\hazard_detector.py", line 70, in wrapper
  File "E:\\Python3_7_0\\version_vault\\LL\LL_2_7f\NisaK\utilities\data_handler.py", line 566, in load_json_file
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Lib\json\__init__.py", line 296, in load
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Lib\json\__init__.py", line 348, in loads
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Lib\json\decoder.py", line 337, in decode
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Lib\json\decoder.py", line 355, in raw_decode
json.decoder.JSONDecodeError: Expecting value: line 1 column 1 (char 0)

thx 

IMG_6506.jpg

• 5 weeks later...
On 12/2/2020 at 1:14 PM, gods112 said:

Ive been getting this in my last exception call back what should i do? 

Ver LL.2.7f at Time: 12/02/20 17:03:13 on Windows with WW v161c and Basemental 7.13.134 on 1.68.156.1020
  File "E:\\Python3_7_0\\version_vault\\LL\LL_2_7f\NisaK\utilities\hazard_detector.py", line 70, in wrapper
  File "E:\\Python3_7_0\\version_vault\\LL\LL_2_7f\NisaK\utilities\data_handler.py", line 566, in load_json_file
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Lib\json\__init__.py", line 296, in load
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Lib\json\__init__.py", line 348, in loads
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Lib\json\decoder.py", line 337, in decode
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Lib\json\decoder.py", line 355, in raw_decode
json.decoder.JSONDecodeError: Expecting value: line 1 column 1 (char 0)

thx 

IMG_6506.jpg

I've been getting the same. I've tried to remove other mods, repair the game, updated related mods and I still don't understand what to do.

@gods112: Your Nisa's, WW and game are outdated, while your BMD is up-to-date. Updating everything should take care of the issue.

@queenofsf: Dunno about your version numbers, but it should work with everything at the latest version. Unless you're playing TS4 Legacy Edition - in that case, BMD and Wicked Pervs are not compatible with your game (and you need WW's Legacy versions).

26 minutes ago, cryingdotmp3 said:

I have the same problem. Tried uploading to the last exception assistant but that won't work either. Pls help Nisa! xD

Look in your saves folder and delete the WickedPervsMod folder.

Then delete your localthumbcache.pkg in your TS4 folder.

Updates sometimes have saved data corruption.

• 1 month later...

I've tired all the suggestions above and I'm still getting the orange box but it has no text I know it's the mod because when I remove it the box goes away any help would be greatly appreciated 

Ver LL.2.7j at Time: 02/22/21 18:03:21 on Windows with WW v162g and Basemental 7.13.135 on 1.70.84.1020
  File "E:\\Python3_7_0\\version_vault\\LL\LL_2_7j\NisaK\utilities\hazard_detector.py", line 71, in wrapper
  File "E:\\Python3_7_0\\version_vault\\LL\LL_2_7j\NisaK\wickedpervs\sex_bunny\tuning_injector.py", line 16, in after_interaction_manager_start
AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute '_auto_constraints'

Do you have any other script mods that might interfere with Wicked Pervs? If there also is a "lastException.txt" with the same time and date as your Nisa exception, that file might contain some more information (as it's generated by the game itself rather than a mod).

Since the game and all three mods (WW, BMD, WP) are up-to-date, I'd suggest starting the game with only these three mods (plus MC Command Center, if you have it and it's not outdated). Remember to delete "localthumbcache.package", found in "Documents/Electronic Arts/The Sims 4".

If the issue persists, report it to NisaK over on the Wicked Pervs thread, as it may be a bug.

• 8 months later...

Ver LL.3.1fa at Time: Sun Oct 24 14:09:32 2021 on Windows with WW v166c and Basemental 7.13.142 on 1.80.69.1030
  File "E:\\Python3_7_0\\version_vault\\LL\LL_3_1fa\NisaK\utilities\hazard_detector.py", line 76, in wrapper
  File "E:\\Python3_7_0\\version_vault\\LL\LL_3_1fa\NisaK\utilities\turbo_calls\hybrids\sex_initiation.py", line 137, in nisa_start_sex_interaction
  File "E:\\Python3_7_0\\version_vault\\LL\LL_3_1fa\NisaK\utilities\turbo_calls\hybrids\sex_initiation.py", line 56, in turbo_start_sex_interaction
AttributeError: 'TurboLotService' object has no attribute 'get_id'

Ver LL.3.1fa at Time: Sun Oct 24 14:10:30 2021 on Windows with WW v166c and Basemental 7.13.142 on 1.80.69.1030
  File "E:\\Python3_7_0\\version_vault\\LL\LL_3_1fa\NisaK\utilities\hazard_detector.py", line 76, in wrapper
  File "E:\\Python3_7_0\\version_vault\\LL\LL_3_1fa\NisaK\utilities\turbo_calls\hybrids\sex_initiation.py", line 137, in nisa_start_sex_interaction
  File "E:\\Python3_7_0\\version_vault\\LL\LL_3_1fa\NisaK\utilities\turbo_calls\hybrids\sex_initiation.py", line 56, in turbo_start_sex_interaction
AttributeError: 'TurboLotService' object has no attribute 'get_id'

Ver LL.3.1fa at Time: Sun Oct 24 14:10:30 2021 on Windows with WW v166c and Basemental 7.13.142 on 1.80.69.1030
  File "E:\\Python3_7_0\\version_vault\\LL\LL_3_1fa\NisaK\utilities\interactions\base_interactions.py", line 76, in store_result_for_outcome
  File "E:\\Python3_7_0\\version_vault\\LL\LL_3_1fa\NisaK\wickedpervs\custom_tuning\slutting_interactions.py", line 72, in on_interaction_end
  File "E:\\Python3_7_0\\version_vault\\LL\LL_3_1fa\NisaK\wickedpervs\sex\prostitution_sex_init.py", line 31, in nisa_start_slutting
TypeError: cannot unpack non-iterable NoneType object

idk what to do to fix this

• 4 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 3 months later...

Bonjour ? dans le rapport que tu as envoyé il y a des mods à mettre à jour soit WW version actuelle 170j

Nisa Wicked version actuelle NisaWickedPerversionsvLL_3_3eb

Mod Misery Traits v4.7

Supprimes dans ton dossier Sims 4 les dossiers: cache,cachestr,localthumbcache et si tu as les fichiers: Avatarcache,UserData.lock aussi ainsi que tes fichiers de Last Exception

• 8 months later...

The listed script mod failed to load and should be removed or updated. Failure: 'NisaK/utilities/ww_overrides/peripheral_traits_injection' (NisaK.utilities.ww_overrides.peripheral_traits_injection) module 'wickedwhims.main.peripheral_traits._ts4_traits_dialog' has no attribute 'PeripheralTraitType' (AttributeError: module 'wickedwhims.main.peripheral_traits._ts4_traits_dialog' has no attribute 'PeripheralTraitType')

1 hour ago, XJinx_16 said:

The listed script mod failed to load and should be removed or updated. Failure: 'NisaK/utilities/ww_overrides/peripheral_traits_injection' (NisaK.utilities.ww_overrides.peripheral_traits_injection) module 'wickedwhims.main.peripheral_traits._ts4_traits_dialog' has no attribute 'PeripheralTraitType' (AttributeError: module 'wickedwhims.main.peripheral_traits._ts4_traits_dialog' has no attribute 'PeripheralTraitType')

Check your version of Nisa's.  They released another update after an update within the last 24 hours had a typo leading to last exceptions.