Autopilot for Settlements?

Krosis! I searched the Nexus FO4 area with high hopes of finding a "Settlement Autopilot" that would just take over all of the dreary tedium of the whole Settlement mechanic- I'm just beyond "over it." I need to be able to initiate a settlement - do the initial "clear this building" quest and set up turrets and a generator, then turn the whole shebang over to the settlers. I couldn't care less about dictating to them where they can build their homes, outhouses, bordellos, etc. biggrin.gif

Settlement being attacked? Well, that's why I set up all those turrets! Duh! Besides, the settlers were armed when I found them, and now there should be at least 3x as many as there were then! Why do I need to abandon a 90% completed instance to go shoot 25 Raiders for helpless milk drinkers, only to find upon returning to the almost-completed dank hole that I have to START THE INSTANCE ALL OVER FROM THE BEGINNING! verymad.gifmad.gifwallbash.gif

Insane notice in the middle of the screen as I clear some dank basement saying "The settlers at Uberhausen are disgruntled; if you don't help them soon you will lose Uberhausen." Feverishly, I open my map hoping for a marker telling me where the &*^f Uberhausen might be- but no such luck, and the Pip-Girl maps in the Commonwealth don't have a search function like they do on my home planet of Nirn. So I check my Data tab for a quest I can activate to get a clue- nope. No quest. Buh-bye, Uberhausen.

The Sim Settlements mod could probably have made Settlements fun for me at some point before I learned to hate them so much, but now I just want nothing to do with them any more- if I wanted to be playing Sim City or Minecraft I would have installed those games instead of FO4. wacko.gif

Does anybody know of a Full-Auto Settlement mod?