AAF Violate and SEU not working

first things first i suck at modding and i have quite literally no clue what i am doing but i have been sitting here for 2 hours now trying to sort all this out and i have yet to come to a solution. The problem i am having right now is i can surrender or choose the dialog to start a scene but afterwards i just stand there with my hands up or nothing happens. I would very much appreciate some help with this one guys :).

mods 1.PNG

mods 2.PNG

mods 3.PNG

mods 4.PNG

mods 5.PNG

2 hours ago, gitgudskyrim said:

first things first i suck at modding and i have quite literally no clue what i am doing but i have been sitting here for 2 hours now trying to sort all this out and i have yet to come to a solution. The problem i am having right now is i can surrender or choose the dialog to start a scene but afterwards i just stand there with my hands up or nothing happens. I would very much appreciate some help with this one guys :).

mods 1.PNG

mods 2.PNG

mods 3.PNG

mods 4.PNG

mods 5.PNG

1)Why you have so much bodies installed :D?

2)you have outdated

a)zaz out

b)aj patches

c)Rufgt anims

3)If you still have problems, try remove all anims themes and install latest vanila,kinky,creatures theme

43 minutes ago, Indarello said:

1)Why you have so much bodies installed :D?

2)you have outdated

a)zaz out

b)aj patches

c)Rufgt anims

3)If you still have problems, try remove all anims themes and install latest vanila,kinky,creatures theme

how do i know what is what? in terms of bodies and what one should i keep?

20 hours ago, Indarello said:

that is for you to decide, I prefer fusion girl. Sounds like: what film should I watch? 

ok i got all the extra bodies out except for fusion girl and did you say i should remove zaz aj pathes and rufgt? because i dont think there are updated versions of them 

2 hours ago, gitgudskyrim said:

ok i got all the extra bodies out except for fusion girl and did you say i should remove zaz aj pathes and rufgt? because i dont think there are updated versions of them 

rufgt is Atomic Lust
instead aj patches you can try my patch for anims
zaz out have no update, just broken for now

11 hours ago, Indarello said:

rufgt is Atomic Lust
instead aj patches you can try my patch for anims
zaz out have no update, just broken for now

ok i ended up getting the animations to work but as for zaz is there anything else that can take its place? i read that violate and seu dont work without it