C5Kev's Animated Tentacle Parasite Armor UUNP & CBBE

C5Kev's Animated Tentacle Parasite Armor UUNP & CBBE

View File

Hello Folks!  If this isn't disgusting, I don't know what is! This is a retex of DixiePig's world famous Tentacle Parasite Armor and hopefully I've done it justice with new textures, along with boots and gauntlets.  The textures are also animated - which is just what this armor needed - that makes it highly repugnant and provides maximum smelly-ness as it very slowly moves it's way around your character's body unhindered. Yuck!

The armor has a daedric rating and provides protection against many foes. But be sure to collect those daedric hearts, you're going to need them at higher levels once you obtain the "Daedric Smithing" perk.  And along with this great armor comes the notoriously stinky Shield Of Shite and the incredibly horrible Blade Of Revulsion.  All I'll say is that while the "blade" is somewhat powerful, bad-guys aren't going to like what it has in store for them and gonna drop like flies. I think it's a pretty cool armor package and hope everyone enjoys using it.

Use the  AddItemMenu  mod to get the armor and weapon right away or you can make them at a forge, then work your way to the Daedric Smithing perk so you can temper the armor and weapons.

"HS" file versions require the  Heels Sound  mod by ApoKrytia for the "clicky" shoes. Be sure to have that already  installed.  If you prefer not to use Heels Sound, select the "NoHS" file for your body type.

INSTALLATION & BODYSLIDE:

Simply install my mod using your favorite mod manager. Once doing so, start up BodySlide and select "C5Kev's Animated Tentacle Parasite Armor UUNP (or CBBE) HS (or NoHS)" from the "Group Filter" drop-down. Check the "Build Morphs" box and click "Batch Build" to make your armor parts. That's about it.

Hopefully no problems, but please let me know if any arise.

Mesh Credits

- Awesome Armor: DixiePig

- Gruesome Gauntlets: comvex

DO NOT upload this or any of my other mods onto other sites or utilize my assets without permission please.

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    11/27/2020
  • Category
  • Requires
    BodySlide, HDT, Heels Sound - or not
  • Special Edition Compatible
    No

43 minutes ago, Aki K said:

Nice to see this again. Is there anything different from this upload and the last time it was on here?

Hey Aki.  Nope, same smelly mod, just wanted to get it re-posted. I've got a bunch I need to re-post.

19 hours ago, C5Kev said:

Hey Aki.  Nope, same smelly mod, just wanted to get it re-posted. I've got a bunch I need to re-post.

Ok. That's cool. Your parasite and living armor mods are some of my favorites. Also the Hermaous mora one with the moving text. All 3 are part of my standard setup. ^-^

On 11/28/2020 at 10:12 AM, Aki K said:

Ok. That's cool. Your parasite and living armor mods are some of my favorites. Also the Hermaous mora one with the moving text. All 3 are part of my standard setup. ^-^

Thanks Aki, Glad you like them!

13 hours ago, Shinobi7 said:

would be amazing if the meshes actually moved around - is that possible with HDT?

Hello Shinobi7.  I'm no HDT expert and I'm sure it'd have some effect on the tentacles, but you're talking about actual animation - "stop action" type or random.  I think that having animated meshes, plus move in a random fashion, plus respond to HDT would be a daunting task.  I certainly wouldn't know how to do it and if it were easy, I'm sure someone would have done so by now.

On 12/5/2020 at 4:47 AM, C5Kev said:

Hello Shinobi7.  I'm no HDT expert and I'm sure it'd have some effect on the tentacles, but you're talking about actual animation - "stop action" type or random.  I think that having animated meshes, plus move in a random fashion, plus respond to HDT would be a daunting task.  I certainly wouldn't know how to do it and if it were easy, I'm sure someone would have done so by now.

I'm sure you're right! I wasn't requesting of course, simply curious :)_ Nice work anyway.

2 hours ago, Shinobi7 said:

I wasn't requesting of course, simply curious :)

Hello Shinobi7.  Thanks and yeah, I got that.  Who knows, in 5 years maybe they'll have a dynamic animation system one could apply to things like that. It'd be pretty frickin' cool...

• 4 weeks later...
5 hours ago, wren888 said:

Hi, C5Kev.

I expected your version to overwrite the Kyne's Blessing tentacle parasite, but I guess it was a mistaken expectation. Is there a way to make that happen?

Hello Wren888. Nowhere does it state that this replaces the meshes used in Kyne's Blessing.  I do have a mod for that, but it's for UUNP.  If you use UUNP,  I can send you a copy or you can convert it to CBBE.

3 minutes ago, C5Kev said:

Hello Wren888. Nowhere does it state that this replaces the meshes used in Kyne's Blessing.  I do have a mod for that, but it's for UUNP.  If you use UUNP,  I can send you a copy or you can convert it to CBBE.

Yes, you're correct. Nowhere does it state what I, in my ignorance, approached your mod page expecting. I am in the wrong.

I do use UUNP and would be grateful for the mod you mentioned. Thank you, C5Kev.

• 8 months later...
12 minutes ago, bruhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhha said:

I followed the instructions

You ran the Bodyslide executable and put the meshes in the correct folder structure?

Would love to help, but you're making us all have to guess what you did, guess what you know, guess what mod manager you are or are not using, etc.  When making a "bug report", details matter.

• 10 months later...