(REQ) golden armor & arrow

deanoblackhall

Quick suggestion: Check the "What mod is this?" topic in the adult section before making a topic. I asked this awhile ago and it was reup'd.

Black Textures are available in the folder.

manajunkie, on 04 Apr 2013 - 15:05, said:
I get CTD everytime i equip Curiass, howcome?

I would say you are using a body that's not compatible with the armor. I use unp and have never gotten a ctd from the armor. UNPB will cause a ctd for me. 

Been awhile since I used the mod it might have bbp on it I can't remember if it did or didn't. My player has unp but it's custom unp that comes with the custom race mod. I have many outfits that have different types of bbp from unp to cbbe and have tried ones that are bigger with no ctd mainly because I don't use any specific bbp skeleton type. Only body type armor I can't wear is anything that has UNPB a certain type of cbbe and tbbp. Some armors might come with their own skeleton like some of the DF_armor sets.

Archived