Skyrim mature overhaul?

I'm about to modd Skyrim again, I will ignore totaly the main quest and just roam into the world, so I'm looking for an immersive mature overhaul : with brothels, sex worker in streets, slave market, enslaved prisoners in dungeon incorporated, I want my game to be globaly more grim.

Do we have something like this has a mod, or it can only be achieve by gathering a collection with precautious selection?
Do you guys suggest me to switch on Special Edition or to mod a LE version again?

BALTSARR80 has you pretty much covered on the slavery front.

As for the rest try TDF Aggressive Prostitution and Radiant Prostitution are good choices, one allows you to recruit your own girls and the other has a few working at/for the local inn (if you have Immersive wenches) and you can still recruit a few for the innkeeper as well.

As for brothels there is Night Mistress Mansion (which after a quest line gives you I believe 3 working brothels). Then there is always Cum Shot Brothel (a bit more deviant than most).

The 2 brothel mods require you to work there for a period of time but will add your desired grim maturity.

Thanks for the advice, I understoud there is no reason to stay on LE Skyrim right?

though I had hard time finding the mods you are talking about @Baltasarr80

I found

But not the 2 other ones...

@wokking56

I don't have any mod yet, It will be my first playthough with mature content in Skyrim... I tried a bit before but it was never convincing, this is why I try to make the world of Skyrim more grim so sex and mature event feel more immersive.
I was really looking for brothel, slave market, lewd monsters, some dark encounters etc to make the outdoors and towns feel more desperate.
My goal is to make things blend together nicely, but thanks for the mods, I will check them.

thats the right one

Also this one Hydragon slave girls Inserts girls and slavers into the game

and this one

Sex Slaves for Vanilla Bandit Camps SE 1.0.0

Hope i could help you with my list sorry if im somewhat late :)

I Also would take a look at Devious Framework. But the development at this point seems to have halted ... Fingers crossed and it is developed for LE with CAO i could make it work with SE