Bloodrayne 2 Terminal Cut Nude Mod!

5 hours ago, Hakufu1021 said:

All prior mods for BR2 still work. Some of them just don't look the best. We do need updated mods. But again all prior mods at least for BR2 do infact still work.

Yeah you're correct. After testing more I found that they do work, but good god are they ugly.

4 hours ago, Bigjay said:

Yeah you're correct. After testing more I found that they do work, but good god are they ugly.

The black dress one for BR2 actually still looks sexy. Well if you can handle oldschool nipples. But I do agree, the mods need to be updated to the modern era.

BTW don't bother asking the guy who you posted his youtube link. He's yet another individual who grabs mods from sites/creators and essentionally paywalls the "collections." This time, instead of overtly using Patreon. He is demanding 1k views before he posts the mods. You won't know that unless you look at his about page where it says " All mods from games that exist in the world are on my channel. Welcome everyone! (づ ◕‿◕ )づ ATTENTION!. If any of my videos have 1000 views, I add links and instructions, if not, then don't ask !!!"

So first we learn the mods are public. Then we immediately learn he demands clout for the ease of access instead of using google to scour.

I'm waiting on his Nier Automata video to see if I can gleam where he found that one. Or if it's the one I already have. Figured out rather quickly where he got his Blood Rayne 1 and probably Blood Rayne 2 mods. Nudepatch.net. As he shows how to install the mods (well he barely even does that) and you can just search for nude mods and compare the file names to the ones in his video. Boom, his showcased mods found.

2 hours ago, Hakufu1021 said:

The black dress one for BR2 actually still looks sexy. Well if you can handle oldschool nipples. But I do agree, the mods need to be updated to the modern era.

BTW don't bother asking the guy who you posted his youtube link. He's yet another individual who grabs mods from sites/creators and essentionally paywalls the "collections." This time, instead of overtly using Patreon. He is demanding 1k views before he posts the mods. You won't know that unless you look at his about page where it says " All mods from games that exist in the world are on my channel. Welcome everyone! (づ ◕‿◕ )づ ATTENTION!. If any of my videos have 1000 views, I add links and instructions, if not, then don't ask !!!"

So first we learn the mods are public. Then we immediately learn he demands clout for the ease of access instead of using google to scour.

I'm waiting on his Nier Automata video to see if I can gleam where he found that one. Or if it's the one I already have. Figured out rather quickly where he got his Blood Rayne 1 and probably Blood Rayne 2 mods. Nudepatch.net. As he shows how to install the mods (well he barely even does that) and you can just search for nude mods and compare the file names to the ones in his video. Boom, his showcased mods found.

My dude, I got the mods. The link is in the description. Keep trying till it downloads :)

10 hours ago, Bigjay said:

My dude, I got the mods. The link is in the description. Keep trying till it downloads :)

Either he added them last second after I complained, or he's still being very predatory. Uploading separate videos for install and mod showcases in an effort to get views before he uploads the mods. Infact, I think he did update the description with links on one of the videos after I complained. As most of his other videos don't have links.  Still don't like how he's handling it. He's literally one step away from Patreon. Really wish all these new people who wish to get monetized on youtube would follow the tried and true methods of honest creators. Instead of essentially turning their channels into scams and pay walls.

Anyways, I'll shut up about it. I already proved he literally is just using other's work to monetize his channel while obfuscating what everyone clicks on his videos for. Thus gaining him more views. As the nier automata mods he used are all on Nexus mods. In fact, the Tifa mod is on the first page. So literally every mod he showcases, is easily obtainable through a google search. Why he can't include links on all videos and actually net him MORE views as a result, is beyond me.

6 hours ago, tigers said:

I need the nier automata mods of his last video. That one hasnt a download link

They are all on nexusmods. 

EDIT: But here ya go this is pretty much all 3 of the mods showcased. As the second link is a combination of the resorep mod and xxsjxx's mod.

https://www.nexusmods.com/nierautomata/mods/53

https://www.nexusmods.com/nierautomata/mods/50

• 4 months later...

I'd also like to see both BR1TC and BR2TC get updated with new updated nude mods and outfits.

Would like the breast bouncing effects to be a little more refined/apparent during gameplay also (especially during slow motion vision effects) with some ass jiggle/bounce added in as well if at all possible. 

• 3 months later...