6 hours ago, BaddieBabie2323 said:

So I was trying to find a reset button for settings and I had found it but I accidentally clicked delete settings and now when I go into cas I cant see my nude sims when i am trying to see what I want to change about their nudity. Does anyone have a fix

Normally all this does is reset WW back to it's default settings.

It shouldn't really affect CAS but sounds more like missing nude outfit/body.

If you had used WW body selector on many sims to change the tops and bottoms to something else besides default WW bodies they might have to be done over again.

Try deleting your localthumbcache.pkg in your TS4 folder.

Then find your saves and delete the WickedWhims folder.

Download Wild Guy's Female Body Details as it has a default body and details for pubes and nipples, if you don't have it already that is.

https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/3476-sims-4-wild_guys-female-body-details-09102020/

Hey guys! First i want to thank all of you for your efforts. Im not sure if here is the right place to ask your help, but if someone can help me i will be very grateful. I wanted to delete wicked to install the new version and by mistake i delete everything not in mods folder but in sims folder in electronic arts. After i turn on my game i received message that my graphic card is no longer connected with sims and i will lose all the settings or something like this. The message disappeared very fast and i didnt read it well but the result was that my game is awful like graphic. The walls and furnitures looks like I've painted them. The same is with sims, all hands and legs have edges, especially when i use wicked. Dont have idea what i did and how to fix it. I delete couple of times all the game and install it again, check my configurations in options but cant fix the mess that i made. Does someone have idea what can be the problem and how to fix it? Thank you very much!

9 hours ago, Scorpio said:

Normally all this does is reset WW back to it's default settings.

It shouldn't really affect CAS but sounds more like missing nude outfit/body.

If you had used WW body selector on many sims to change the tops and bottoms to something else besides default WW bodies they might have to be done over again.

Try deleting your localthumbcache.pkg in your TS4 folder.

Then find your saves and delete the WickedWhims folder.

Download Wild Guy's Female Body Details as it has a default body and details for pubes and nipples, if you don't have it already that is.

https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/3476-sims-4-wild_guys-female-body-details-09102020/

See the thing is I did change them but I cant see them in CAS because the sims underwear shows every time I remove all clothing

12 hours ago, BaddieBabie2323 said:

See the thing is I did change them but I cant see them in CAS because the sims underwear shows every time I remove all clothing

The underwear showing in CAS usually means you don't have any nude bodies installed.

These are vanilla EA Barbie bodies showing up for some reason.

Is your game up to date and running version 1.68.**

Do you have any cc underwear downloaded?

And did you also download the latest version of WW from LL ?

Maybe some settings in WW got corrupted.

You can try looking in your saves folder and move the WickedWhims folder to desktop for now.

Also move the WickedWhimsMod folder from your TS4/Mods folder to your Desktop.

Delete your localthumbcache.pkg in your TS4 folder again.

Then load the game and play your old save game for a bit.

Next do as 'save as' 'testing' or whatever then exit.

Move your WickedWhimsMod folder from Desktop back into your Mods folder.

But leave out the old WW folder moved from your saves.

(Keep in mind this will reset all your sims stats, remove any WW traits they had, and reset WW settings back to default).