RJW part sizes being randomized after surgery or in character editor?

I've had this issue previously, the RJW parts change each surgery as well as on every reload of the characters in character editor mod. Vagina, breast and penis size fluctuate randomly in size and capacity every time I perform a surgery, even if it's unrelated (fixing a gunshot wound for example).

Is that supposed to happen or is it a bug?

did you use prepare carefully when creating the characters? because that happened to me when I used that mod.

it's the most common mistake, that mod messes with your chars behind the scenes, but only if you used it in the creation of your pawns.

having prepare carefully installed by itself shouldn't cause issues as long as you don't use it.

44 minutes ago, SingleForLife said:

did you use prepare carefully when creating the characters? because that happened to me when I used that mod.

it's the most common mistake, that mod messes with your chars behind the scenes, but only if you used it in the creation of your pawns.

having prepare carefully installed by itself shouldn't cause issues as long as you don't use it.

Actually I didn't, I did use the character editor though. I couldn't use prepare carefully because it was giving me some errors about backpacks while having the nude mod loaded. In fact, I couldn't even change the bodies with it while having the nude bodies enabled. That is why I searched for an alternative and found the character editor mod.

I only encountered this bug when I used prepare carefully and I'm not a professional modder either so I would recommend you get a HugsLog (ctrl+F12 in game if I remember correctly), upload it to git or pastebin and link it in the main RJW thread, describing your problem so someone more knowledgable than me can try to help you

Or alternatively you "can" use prepare carefully, but once your pawns spawn, save and switch the mod for character editor, open the world again, delete the body parts if pawns have them, and then with combination with dev tools you can set the bodyparts accordingly to what you want (this at least worked for me)