My Art (hopefully in the right place this time!)

For anyone following my art I am afraid to say that I give up

This silly little issue of my mods dying on me happened on the day I had to put down my wonderful pet Zoe and I think it was all just too much.

A collection of issues with my mods convinced me to just delete everything and, in time, I will try again.

I think I will end up needing to ask for help with my mods but I am honestly nervous as I know I am bad at it and I am scared people will get frustrated with me.

Sorry to anyone following,

hopefully I will be posting here again soon ❤️ 

41 minutes ago, missqueenie said:

For anyone following my art I am afraid to say that I give up

This silly little issue of my mods dying on me happened on the day I had to put down my wonderful pet Zoe and I think it was all just too much.

A collection of issues with my mods convinced me to just delete everything and, in time, I will try again.

I think I will end up needing to ask for help with my mods but I am honestly nervous as I know I am bad at it and I am scared people will get frustrated with me.

Sorry to anyone following,

hopefully I will be posting here again soon ❤️ 

That's quite the turn lol. Whenever i had a roadblock like that with my game for whatever reason, i just used to close everything and take two or three days break, maybe read some forums in the mean time on how to fix it. I guess i was always hesitant to delete everything because i know how much of a bigger pain in the ass it'll be to reinstall and set everything up for modding again. But you do you.

You can still draw other stuff right? I think you have good enough art to just pick up any concept and draw. Doesn't have to be about Skyrim. See what works for you.

2 hours ago, Mr. Otaku said:

That's quite the turn lol. Whenever i had a roadblock like that with my game for whatever reason, i just used to close everything and take two or three days break, maybe read some forums in the mean time on how to fix it. I guess i was always hesitant to delete everything because i know how much of a bigger pain in the ass it'll be to reinstall and set everything up for modding again. But you do you.

You can still draw other stuff right? I think you have good enough art to just pick up any concept and draw. Doesn't have to be about Skyrim. See what works for you.

Yeah, I know, I guess I am just feeling a bit... bleugh. Sorry, this is just me overreacting because of losing Zoe and being just *done* with the errors and the CTDs. I do draw other stuff but I figured that I should only post the Skyrim stuff when I am in the skyrim forum, lol. 

I will be back but I dunno how long until I put myself through modding hell again ?

I agree with Mr. Otaku. Take some time off from modding. You have a lot on your palette, so conflicts can be unavoidable. Last time it took me half a year to get an unmodded version of SSE to boot into the main menu again, let alone modding it.

In the meantime give Queenie the opportunity to have adventures through your art. Those may be less interactive than the game, but you have more flexibility to let her experience what *you* want, even outside the reference frame of Skyrim, in your own world.

8 minutes ago, missqueenie said:

I'm not dead, just feel like it! ?

Just a little picture. Not 100% happy with it but I wanted to do *something*! So yeah, boobs a little too round and her wings looking made of plastic but I like how her stomach came out ?‍♀️?

Easy Breezy Succu-Queenie

She looks like she is out for a nice sunday stroll on a sunny afternoon ? I like it!

Just your average village demon causing trouble and mayhem while browsing produce on the market. We all know the struggle, we've all been there. "We don't sell to your kind, stay away from my childe, what do you mean 'cauliflower tastes great with blood'..." The usual.