Mad Companionship Spells, MCS Extension & HumanTouchNPC!

i bumped in sort of bug IMO. when my companions alway unequip their armor instead wearing cloth' date=' they change back to armor when i ready my weapon and voila they wear their armors, but then again i sheath my weapon they change their cloth again, even sometimes naked when no cloth type in their inventory,

[/quote']

i dont know if that was intentionally coded this way.

i wondered, if it was due to incompatibility with CMpartners but as you have that too, maybe it really means you got to give the companion both: cloth and armor.

i bumped in sort of bug IMO. when my companions alway unequip their armor instead wearing cloth' date=' they change back to armor when i ready my weapon and voila they wear their armors, but then again i sheath my weapon they change their cloth again, even sometimes naked when no cloth type in their inventory,

[/quote']

You can change this with the MCS Extension spell. You can set them to wear armor all the time, or clothing all the time.

http://beta.xfire.com/screenshots/125626710

I received parting (annoying) gift after my companion got butchered by goblins.

So I buried the companion and dug her nice grave (Unnecessary Violence II).

How do I remove that from my character bonuses?

Find and note down the mod index of MCS extension in your load order. Open the console' date=' and enter 'player.removespell [i']xx[/i]0348cc' where xx is the mod index you noted down.

http://beta.xfire.com/screenshots/125626710

I received parting (annoying) gift after my companion got butchered by goblins.

So I buried the companion and dug her nice grave (Unnecessary Violence II).

How do I remove that from my character bonuses?

Find and note down the mod index of MCS extension in your load order. Open the console' date=' and enter 'player.removespell [i']xx[/i]0348cc' where xx is the mod index you noted down.

Almost worked. :C

125630877-4.jpg

@grega - I tried that, it didn't remove water breathing ability.

///Edit:

The good news is that the countdown next to this ability seems to be working. Well 75K seconds remaining until the ability expires. :D

///Solved:

I unticked and ticked the esp. :D

• 2 weeks later...

New rig, and Oblivion up and running. I seemed to be having a double face bug, then I got some mod that appears to fix that.

What's left. The extension appears to be causing bugs with hot-keyed auto use items like pose crystals to only work if you click them in the menu and exit it and sometimes scripted touch spells like MCS stop working on NPCs.

I think I'm just now encountering this.

• 2 weeks later...

For me, the slave dolls I resurrect thanks to Lovers Magic, simply refuse to follow after I give the order to do so, using MCS Order. They do however appear beside my character after fast travel.

Although, after a while when going from say, the Market District to the Green Emperor Way, insta-crash. I suspect these issues are load order related, my load order follows.

Oblivion.esm

01 Beautiful People 2ch-Ed.esm

02 Oscuro's_Oblivion_Overhaul.esm [Version 1.33]

03 CM Partners.esm

04 Lovers with PK.esm

05 x117race.esm

06 TamagoClub.esm

07 HiyokoClub.esm

08 LoversCreature.esm

09 Colourwheels Sexy Female NPCs.esp

0A DLCShiveringIsles.esp

0B CharGenAmulet.esp

0C Living Economy.esp

0D Living Economy - Items.esp

++ FemaleImperialDragonCuirass.esp

0E SexyKunoichi.esp

0F Slaveknight armor.esp

++ VA_FemmeDaedricHelmet.esp

10 DMRA Skimpy Armor Expanded.esp

11 PrisonIrons.esp

12 Colourwheels Sexy Tifa.esp

13 Slof's Horses Base.esp

14 Slof's Extra Horses.esp

15 StockClothingArmorBBBHGEC_Standard_ECupLBotPPN.esp

++ MaleBodyReplacerV5.esp

16 Oscuro's_Oblivion_Overhaul.esp [Version 1.33]

++ OOO-Water_Weeds.esp [Version 1.33]

17 Abriael_Human.esp

18 Knights.esp

++ Knights_fem.esp

19 Harvest [Flora].esp [Version 3.0.0]

++ Harvest [Flora] - Shivering Isles.esp [Version 3.0.0]

1A Colourwheels Sexy Imperial Legion.esp

1B Elves Of Lineage II.esp

1C DN13CMP_-Little_Ladies.esp

1D CM TifaB.esp

1E TACMTifaLovehart.esp

1F CM Pellena Trader Twins.esp

20 Captain Renault Companion Final.esp

21 CM Partners NPC.esp

22 CM Partners.esp

23 MadCompanionshipSpells.esp [Version 2.5]

24 MCS extension.esp

25 zzEstrus.esp

26 krdEstrusAmbushRandom.esp

27 zzContainerTrap.esp

28 TamagoPlayerHUDkil.esp

29 TamagoBreak.esp

2A TamagoNews.esp

2B TamagoShop.esp

2C TamagoTopic.esp

2D TamagoConfide.esp

2E LoversTamagoClub.esp

2F LoversEncounter.esp

30 HiyokoGenerator.esp

31 HiyokoGeneratorCreature.esp

32 TamagoSetBody.esp

33 LoversFSE.esp

34 LoversAdultPlayPlusforSSP.esp

35 LoversVoiceSSPplus.esp

36 LoversRaperS.esp

37 LoversRapeSlave.esp

38 LoversJoburg.esp

39 Lovers with PK.esp [Version 90]

3A LoversBitch.esp

3B LoversCreature.esp

++ LoversCreature_SexualOrgans.esp

++ LoversCreature_SexualOrgans_Dogs.esp

3C LoversAdultYield.esp

3D LoversMagic.esp

3E LoversSlaveTrader.esp

3F LSTBravilUnderground.esp

40 SetBody.esp

41 Real_Mannequin.esp

++ Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Disable BandBlindMask.esp

** Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Sheogorath Eye.esp

++ Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Vanilla Race.esp

++ Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Merged Hair Modules.esp

++ Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Merged Eye Modules.esp

++ Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Merged SKSRENs Hair Modules.esp

++ Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Merged RoseSims Hair Modules.esp

++ x117 Merged SKSRENs Hair Modules.esp

++ Beautiful People 2ch-Ed CustomRace.esp

++ Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Chocolate Elves.esp

++ Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Cute Elves.esp

++ Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Nec Mystic High Elf Remake.esp

42 Beautiful People 2ch-Ed MS Elves - NoSc.esp

43 Beautiful People 2ch-Ed ENG Dialog.esp

++ Beautiful People 2ch-Ed ENG Race.esp

++ x117Race ENG Race.esp

** SW01Plus.esp

44 TCS_TinaCanineSlut.esp

45 Bashed Patch, Oblivion.esp

46 LoversGalgatBeastRape.esp

47 LoversMB2.esp

48 Lovers3dorgasmMB2.esp

49 LoversIdleAnimsPriority.esp

4A Lovers3dorgasm.esp

4B LoversAnimObjectsPriority.esp

@Scandalus, first off did you recruit them via MCS or just via Lovers Magic. Also if the 'slave dolls' are respawnable then that could be what is jacking things up. There should have been a warning whenever you recruit repawnable npc's that strangeness could occur.

Most resurrected NPC's just won't work worth a crap with any companion system. I recommend bashing them in the head with your slaver's club and then making a slave or find some way of making nice and recruiting them. Trying to recruit those who you have killed is chancy at best.

gregathit, Lovers Magic first then MCS. My first slave doll was some dead commoner chick I found sprawled on a cave floor, second doll was female imperial legion killed by a spriggan. I'm innocent of all charges put before me, fictional or otherwise :D

So it has been clarified, dead chicks don't work so good as companions. Also I did try it on one of the waterfront scoundrels and it worked fine.

Meh, I'll just go bop some hottie over the head, its seems so morally correct. Thanks again gregathit!

Definitely avoid the random dead bodies you find in the game as they are scripted to be dead and their ai is turned off. That is why they don't follow you.

You can try to use the console command: resurrect on those that are killed but if they respawn (imperial legion will respawn) then it doesn't always work out well. Avoid folks that don't have names (bandits, guards, marauders, necromancers, etc)

Cheers,

Greg

I use a custom version of LoversMagic for my game, I put in a remove respawn flag on it so that Imperial legion and some others will work, no respawing. As for bandits, necromancers and such, they are tied to the cell they appear in, when the cell respawns, so do they.

I use a custom version of LoversMagic for my game' date=' I put in a remove respawn flag on it so that Imperial legion and some others will work, no respawing. As for bandits, necromancers and such, they are tied to the cell they appear in, when the cell respawns, so do they.

[/quote']

Be careful doing that too often as you can get save game bloating if you have too many respawnable slaves.

• 4 weeks later...

When we teleport our companions somewhere (like our house) their default status is "Wait". Does anyone know of a way to change the default status to "Relax"?

I'd like to come home and find my lover asleep in bed rather than waiting up for me and getting angry with me for being out so late!

When we teleport our companions somewhere (like our house) their default status is "Wait". Does anyone know of a way to change the default status to "Relax"?

I'd like to come home and find my lover asleep in bed rather than waiting up for me and getting angry with me for being out so late!

Not without changing the script. I think the reason it is set to "Wait" rather than "Relax" is because you could be teleporting a creature, and creatures can't relax.

Mind you, it would be a fairly straightforward change to check for creatures and default to "Wait" for them, but "Relax" for NPCs.

Hmmm... ;)

Not without changing the script. I think the reason it is set to "Wait" rather than "Relax" is because you could be teleporting a creature' date=' and creatures can't relax.

Mind you, it would be a fairly straightforward change to check for creatures and default to "Wait" for them, but "Relax" for NPCs.

Hmmm... ;)

[/quote']

I'm afraid my scripting skills aren't up to snuff. I couldn't find a reference to status in the teleport script. Oh well, thanks any way. I hadn't thought about teleporting monsters... that could have some interesting results.

Not without changing the script. I think the reason it is set to "Wait" rather than "Relax" is because you could be teleporting a creature' date=' and creatures can't relax.

Hmmm... ;)

[/quote']

I'm afraid my scripting skills aren't up to snuff. I couldn't find a reference to status in the teleport script. Oh well, thanks any way. I hadn't thought about teleporting monsters... that could have some interesting results.

You can't teleport hostile creatures, because you can't use the spells on enemies. If you gain an animal companion (e.g. Shadow Ranger) you can add them to the MCS list and use MCS commands on them (just be sure to set them to 'Do Free' if they have their own scripting).

The "Hmmm... ;)" at the bottom was meant to indicate that I will take a look at it if I get chance in the near future.

• 3 weeks later...