Animated Woohoo: Anyone have the old files?

Does anyone have the complete collection of Animated Woohoo packages? (I'm aware Passion uses KW, but I don't like that the scripts are gendered so the characters keep flipping positions).

Might be missing some, but the list seems to be:

WTWanimations

ghoct_SexAnimation

SFanimations

SMAnimations

AfterDuskSims

KIWanimations

Amra72_Animations

Amra72_Lesbian_Animations

Masteranimations

Mastermoonlight

HDSCreations

FallinEsper_SexAnimations

JezaAnimations

Lady666_Animations

Lady666_Crazy_Animations

Lady666_Kinky_Animations
----

I crossed out what I already have. 

Thanks so much!!

I thought there was a new download - as this post is in the download section. You might message a moderator and ask them to move this to the Request and Find section....... I may be able to help, but will wait till this is in the proper place.

• 1 year later...

I have backed up virtually all of these animations at one point or another.  I can give you my archive from 2017. Animated Woohoo animations archive 2017-12-26 0613UTC.rar

I made a habit of constantly backing up not just my EA folders with save files, but all mods that I've ever downloaded.  Unfortunately, I got hit with that annoying boot glitch that came from someone sharing their sim.

(I really should spend some time starting over from scratch, and decompiling all of my ccmerged, and sims3packs.  I have started sorting my stuff according to white/black lists, because I use body mods that affect the skeletons of my sims, and lots of hairs and clothing just don't play nice with certain skeleton slider mods.)

Animated Woohoo animations archive 2017-12-26 0613UTC.rar