Milk Mod Economy (MME) Machines V2

Milk Mod Economy (MME) Machines V2

View File

Milk Mod machines Chrome and bronze/ V2

-2021-Basically black texture, with reflection mask, then black and chrome parts, a little bronze seemed plausible too, the intention was to give the machines a more industrial look.

I had to add the nifs of the machines because I changed many settings on them, if not, they would be just the textures.

Last Pic is whithout ENB, still good reflections!

-2022-Update= Fixed the shading of many parts of the machines, redid some parts, modified parts, and made new parts together with the old ones, made new objects and animations for the Feeder, and Prob, completely redid the Gag to better match the new Feeder, among others other things....

Installation: let it replace everything when Asked!!!

All credits to the Creator of the original Milk mod Economy mod Ed86 - https://www.loverslab.com/profile/388097-ed86/ - 

I have a Patreon with several free clothing mods, and on the nexus tbm Links: https://www.patreon.com/PredatorRJ - https://www.nexusmods.com/users/68400598?tab=user+files

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    11/12/2020
  • Category
  • Requires
    Milk Mod Economy and everything from original Mod
  • Special Edition Compatible
    Yes

4 hours ago, shiagwen said:

same question as before : do these machines work with cbbe hdt body ? means the breasts are moving when milking

do you say animation of the breasts going up and down? no they don't move, animation was done on the old skeleton .... it would have to be redone on the new one, or someone could make two animated collision boxes that would be pushing the breasts up and down, I tried to add collision on the machine's dildo , but I failed miserably: (

Just had to say: THIS IS AWSOME!!!

I have used milk mod in my game forever along with force milk maid .

Was elated when they added fancy milk pumps. But this is simply beautiful furniture now fit for all to see. Also I use JAXONZ. to add furniture and adjust them . Milk pump are always added to my toons homes for easy access.

Thanks again for this re-texture

1 hour ago, jlttsmiley30 said:

Just had to say: THIS IS AWSOME!!!

I have used milk mod in my game forever along with force milk maid .

Was elated when they added fancy milk pumps. But this is simply beautiful furniture now fit for all to see. Also I use JAXONZ. to add furniture and adjust them . Milk pump are always added to my toons homes for easy access.

Thanks again for this re-texture

Hello, thank you very much for the compliment !!! yeh i also used jaxonz to pose 2 models for the pics

• 2 weeks later...
10 hours ago, superlerk123 said:

We'll the textures worked for SE so i assumed lol but maybe textures dont have to be converted either way thanks for the textures they are very cool i used the dark ones.

I used the campfire milker i dont have them on by default dont know if that makes a difference.

ah, got it, good that works in SE !! thanks

• 2 weeks later...

OMG I cannot tell you how extremely grateful I am for you doing these mod. Why ? Milk mod economy is a main mod for my game for me you can get the best of both worlds ... Slim to busty . 

Now back to the point of this post I have never had the HDT work on the milking machines the first time I used your retexture it worked my jaw hit the floor.... could not believe what I saw. But as soon as my toon breast began to grow it stop!!! . I was a little let down but it was nice to see for once. Then I remember about the old HDT patch.. by this time my toon was a level to having 12 jugs at max, it,s not going to make a difference........I was wrong placing the HDT patch behind your mod it work and has not stopped , when ever my toon gets milk the animation plays. P.S. it did not work at first had to run FNIS after checking the HDT rig patch.

AGAIN THANKYOU for your mod

sorry for the long post but I need you to realize how much your mod has improved my game experience.

• 1 year later...

In the LE version I get purple textures on all "dildo" parts, both for the feeding tube and the fuck machine appendages. I assume my system installed something wrong and will look into it myself. Aside from that they're beautiful and a worthy addition to my "milkmaid" gameplay.

1 hour ago, NoirXiaoba said:

In the LE version I get purple textures on all "dildo" parts, both for the feeding tube and the fuck machine appendages. I assume my system installed something wrong and will look into it myself. Aside from that they're beautiful and a worthy addition to my "milkmaid" gameplay.

Thanks for the report, will update, my fault the forgot the red texture, or  i deleted  accidentally  when I was reviewing the necessary files...

• 2 weeks later...
21 minutes ago, Thornagar said:

For some reason when I try to get into the machine (Fresh start) My character does not actually go into the machine but instead just stands over it and there is no milking or what so ever. is that because I am not a milkmaid yet or a bug?

Usually that's a missing animation.  Run FNIS again.

• 2 months later...