Milk Mod Economy (MME) Machines V2

On 2/26/2023 at 12:20 AM, Gabriel Alone said:

Sorry to ask, but why? Too much work?

Hello, no problem, yeah time, and it's just that I personally don't care about lore friendly, I've done so many different things that were impossible back in skyrim date, which really isn't my thing, and looking at the post, the texture was possibly made for the old UV, I redid some pieces with completely different UV, and I even changed scales in some UVs, if I'm going to make some modifications(in the future), it's going to be more industrial... sorry

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/9/2023 at 8:31 AM, TheTrailor said:

I play on SE. With the latest MME/Sexlab animations and other latest stuff installed. Your fluidic pipes animation works good on the feeding tube. But on the milking cuirass it fails. I just see only small black pipelines but no any fluidic animations.

Strange, unistall and install again, see in body slide, when you build it, if the zap slider is selected, because there is 2 versions, all black tubes, and with animations...

On 2/27/2023 at 7:06 PM, Predator-RJ said:

Hello, no problem, yeah time, and it's just that I personally don't care about lore friendly, I've done so many different things that were impossible back in skyrim date, which really isn't my thing, and looking at the post, the texture was possibly made for the old UV, I redid some pieces with completely different UV, and I even changed scales in some UVs, if I'm going to make some modifications(in the future), it's going to be more industrial... sorry

Hello again... Can i mod your mod to make it look more dwemer like and share it here (this thread)?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 11 months later...

Thanks for creating this mod. Unfortunately I’m having an issue where once the milking animation is finished and an NPC leaves the machine, parts of the device and animation continue to be attached and follow the NPC. Specifically the feeder tube, dildo, and pump motors are staying with the NPC. Starting a new animation with the NPC does make those items disappear, but otherwise they stay attached. I’m not sure how to stop that from happening and was curious if you have any insight as to what might cause that problem. Thanks. 

On 5/7/2024 at 12:51 AM, SalvDlucc said:

Thanks for creating this mod. Unfortunately I’m having an issue where once the milking animation is finished and an NPC leaves the machine, parts of the device and animation continue to be attached and follow the NPC. Specifically the feeder tube, dildo, and pump motors are staying with the NPC. Starting a new animation with the NPC does make those items disappear, but otherwise they stay attached. I’m not sure how to stop that from happening and was curious if you have any insight as to what might cause that problem. Thanks. 

Hi,thanks glad you like them, they kind old now, but never had issues, did you test with the default original ones from MME?

11 hours ago, Predator-RJ said:

Hi,thanks glad you like them, they kind old now, but never had issues, did you test with the default original ones from MME?

Thanks for the reply. Yes, I did do a test later with the original MME machines and the animation issue still persists.

I also left a comment on the Zaz thread, and replies there suggest it is a Zaz issue. Someone on that thread commented that the Zaz patch for 3BA is broken. I’m still trying to resolve it, but at least I have more info on what might be responsible.