Hey, long time no see LL~  Hopefully I'm posting in the right place.

So I have a question/request.

Is there a way to get rid of Vilja's underwear/swimwear by default or is there a mod? I use DMRA body and I don't believe there's any mod or option for her to be naked.

And yes, I've googled and looked for quite some bit but I didn't see anything related to what I'm looking for. So...

If somebody knows or is willing to make a mod I'd be super happy. I'm no modder by any means and only know the basic of CS otherwise I'd do it myself.

replace her meshes and textures with your default body, you will have to use something like this https://www.nexusmods.com/oblivion/mods/3117, to open her bsa file to replace the files manually, http://wiki.tesnexus.com/index.php/Skyrim_BSA_Extraction unpacking a bsa file, hope this helps, and you can just copy and paste the contents into your data folder without repacking the bsa, and always back up your game

Vilja comes with her own body meshes and textures set to a default nevernude. You need to replace them with what you want. You need to create a folder for replacement meshes and textures.

For meshes it will be Meshes/actors/character/characterassets/EMVilja

For textures it will be Textures/actors/character/female/EMVilja

Put your chosen body meshes and textures into these new folders, and this should solve your problem. 

If you only assign jewelery or nothing for her chosen outfit, she should be naked.

Well with set body reloaded you don't even have to mess with any mesh or texture folders as autosetbody automatically assigns random bodies to every female and male NPC you encounter. If I remember correctly there is even a spell that you can use to change someones body type to something else. Been awhile since I used it so not sure.

On 11/11/2020 at 7:56 PM, Adviser69 said:

Vilja comes with her own body meshes and textures set to a default nevernude. You need to replace them with what you want. You need to create a folder for replacement meshes and textures.

For meshes it will be Meshes/actors/character/characterassets/EMVilja

For textures it will be Textures/actors/character/female/EMVilja

Put your chosen body meshes and textures into these new folders, and this should solve your problem. 

If you only assign jewelery or nothing for her chosen outfit, she should be naked.

Thank you! This is exactly what I needed.