Slaverun Device Comments - Standalone

Slaverun Device Comments - Standalone

View File

TL:DR; Enables sexualized NPC comments about devious devices and slavery.

Slaverun Reloaded has a wonderful submod that enables NPCs to comment on the existence of devious devices and slavery in the game world. However this submod is dependent on the Sexlab Sexual Fame mod, and many of the comments won't work unless the Slaverun main quest is running. Therefore I decided to convert the Slaverun comments submod into a fully standalone mod so that it can be used on it's own.

There's also a patch for the original Slaverun Comments mod that will provide all the features of my standalone version while still keeping the SLSF integration, in case you want to keep using the Sexlab Sexual Fame mod. This will require that you still use the original Slaverun Comments mod. With the patch plus SLSF you will still be able to have comments that reflect your characters Sexual Fame, this is lacking in the standalone. Standalone comments about your character reflect only what your character is wearing and if they are female, fame is not a factor.

Since these comments were written to go alongside Slaverun, these comments are intense, misogynistic, hypersexual, degrading, dehumanizing, objectifying, vulgar, extreme and very over-the-top. They're great! If you are using these kind of mods like Sexlab Survival or slavery mods then this would be a good mod to accompany them.

The comments take into account the following conditions when selecting dialogue lines-

If the speaker/player is male/female.

If the speaker/player is wearing lockable devious devices.

If the speaker/player is wearing armor/clothes on the torso slot.

If the speaker is wearing a gag that would prevent dialogue.

If the speaker is wearing devious belts/plugs.

If the speaker is a member of the zaz slave/slaver/master factions.

If the speaker is a follower.

Experiment with different conditions to see different types of comments being spoken.

Comments are spoken whenever you open a dialogue window with NPCs, and also when you trigger greeting dialogue by walking close to NPCs. Won't happen 100% of the time, sometimes vanilla dialogue lines will still be spoken.

The most important distinction is whether your character or NPCs are wearing devious devices, if your PC is then the comments will treat you as a slaveslut and you will see the most degrading and abusive comments. NPCs in devious devices will talk like slavesluts.

Females are weak-minded and enthralled by their passions! No female has the strength of will to resist the psychological effects of wearing Devious Devices! Wearing devious devices will make female followers and NPCs much more submissive, lustful and slutty. Their inhibitions will drop and they will enjoy any attention, especially from more a dominant player character. Female followers immediately will begin talking like slavesluts if you put them in devious devices. If you want female followers to stay neutral or dominant then make sure they don't wear devious devices. If free followers catch your character in devious devices then they will treat YOU like a slaveslut, although they might be kind/merciful at times. Only followers, other slaves and free females can potentially be kind/merciful, everyone else will treat you like a piece of property! Slaver males will talk to you in an especially degrading way.

Nudity is registered by whether there is armor/clothes on the torso slot of your character and NPCs. Other armor slots are not considered. NPCs/followers will respond to your nudity or comment on their own. If you are nude and bound expect to be treated like a juicy piece of meat. Other NPCs might admire your nudity, be jealous/envious, insult you, lust for you. If you are clothed and female then expect NPCs to tell you how they'd rather see you nude! Nude and bound followers will be happier than followers who are clothed and bound.

Slaves, especially from the Hydra Slavegirls mods, now have a LOT to say and are extremely chatty. How they talk to you depends on whether they see you as a slave or not. They won't be deferential to other slaves, but might show kindness or offer words of encouragement. However some have internalized the misogyny of their Owners and will treat females as badly as their owners do. If you are free of devious devices then they will treat you with the respect that is due to a person of superior status. Slaves express lustful feelings very often, it is in their nature after all.

The comments now won't be spoken by anyone wearing a devious gag. The original Slaverun Comments mod wasn't updated for DD 4.x keywords so NPCs would use the comments even when they were wearing DD gags.

This mod works better if you have more NPCs wearing Devious Devices. I have made patches to assign Devious Devices to many NPCs from vanilla and mods, the link is in the spoiler below.

If you are using my other patches for Non-Devious Devices items, then those items will be treated the same as their Devious Devices equivalent. just make sure to download the Non-Devious Devices version of this mod!

There are three download options available. Use only one of them.

1).

"SRR Comments Standalone - Devious Devices"

Use this option if you have the Devious Devices Assets mod installed and if you aren't using any of my other patches.

2).

"SRR Comments Standalone - Non-Devious Devices"

This includes all the Devious Devices stuff in the other download, but it has extra stuff. You need to use this one instead if you are using some of my other patches so that the comments can register items from those other patches. Specifically, if you are using my patches from the modpage for "Devious Devices, Luxury Collection & Bikini Armors Patches for Vanilla and Various Mods", found here-

Spoiler

Then you might be using one of my Luxury Collection or Non-Devious Devices masterlists. If you are using either of these, then you need to install the Non-Devious Devices version of this mod. The reason for this is that this mod needs the masterlists to be installed so it can detect if anyone is wearing the items and then enable comments for them.

3).

"SRR Comments Patch"

Use this if want to keep using Sexlab Sexual Fame and the original Slaverun Comments mod. This isn't a standalone, it is a patch for the original Slaverun Comments. It adds the features from my standalone. It includes the new conditions for device comments to make NPCs more talkative. It also updates SRR Comments for the DD 4.x keywords so that NCPs won't use comments if they are wearing DD gags. This is an improvement on the original Slaverun Comments mod and I recommend that you use this at the very least.

Currently this is only available for Devious Devices, not Non-Devious Devices. I will make a Non-DD verison if anyone requests.

Recommended Mods-

Sexlab Survival

Hydra Slavegirls

Player/follower slavery mods such as Paradise Halls Enhanced, or Sanguine's Debauchery

My patches to distribute devious devices to NPCs, link is in the spoiler above.

Credits to Kenjoka and pcha for their original work. I only converted the comments submod to be fully independent of SLSF and SRR.

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    11/10/2020
  • Category
  • Requires
    Devious Devices Assets, and a complete lack of respect for the dignity of slaves...
  • Special Edition Compatible
    No

11 hours ago, Sorrow_421 said:

Should I deactivate Slaverun comments esp? Since adding this?

I have added a "Slaverun Comments Patch" that you can use instead of the standalone. If you are using the original Slaverun Comments and Sexlab Sexual Fame then I recommend using the patch rather than the standalone. The patch will give you all the features of the standalone while keeping the SLSF integration so that comments can be enabled by sexual fame.

Don't use the patch + standalone together, it would be redundant and they would both conflict because they are attmpting to apply the same comments.

4 hours ago, Shion11 said:

is it possible to make a mcm so i can change how frequent the comments are?

This is a great idea and I'd love to do it. However I have no scripting skill whatsoever, I only do modwork in TES5Edit.

2 minutes ago, Ammo12ga said:

Yeah!  I love the idea of this mod, thanks for making it.

Glad you like it.

I should probably point out that it's not my work, I didn't write any of the comments. I tried to improve the spelling, but I gave up after the first few hundred lol. I just converted the plugin to a standalone versrion and changed the conditions for the dialogue to be spoken.

Credit belongs to Kenjoka or pcha, I don't know which one wrote the comments originally.

• 1 month later...
  • 7 months later...
2 hours ago, kukkukob said:

Is there anywhere version of this magnifisant mod, that comparable with special edition

Yeah, I made a conversion for SSE. Here it is, uploaded with this post. This is a standalone version, you don't need to install Slaverun or the Sexlab Fame Framework with this.

You might also want to use judge007's mod to make the dialogue lines use vanilla spoken voices. It can be found here-

Spoiler

If you want to use judge007's voicepack and make it compatible with mine, then you need to make some modifications to it as follows-

1. Open the .bsa file with a tool like BSA Browser

2. Extract all the files from the .bsa into the mod folder

3. Delete the plugin and .bsa

4. Rename the folder structure to be this- "sound\voice\SRR Comments Standalone.esp"

If you don't do this then the sound files won't play for the dialogue lines. I can confirm that it works as intended in my game.

You have to do this because I had to rename the plugin in my version of the mod, so it wouldn't conflict with the original plugin from Slaverun.

SRR Comments Standalone - Non-Devious Devices 1.01 for SSE - 18_08_2021.7z

Edited by Corsec
  • 2 months later...

I'd recommend using Cathedral Assets Organizer to put all voice files into a .bsa file.  Loose sound voice and assets really add to the initial load time of SSE.  The voice files for Slaverun are huge and even the SRR Comments for this standalone version are very large.  With all the new voices for Sexlab mods currently out, it was taking Mod Organizer around 10 minutes to load the game at startup.  Once I put them all into .bsa archives, the game went back to normal and takes 1-2 minutes to start.

I always thought with MO-2 that archives didn't matter, but that is definitely not the case.  Read it for yourself:  https://forums.nexusmods.com/index.php?/topic/4591640-update-bsas-and-you/

1 hour ago, sattyre said:

I'd recommend using Cathedral Assets Organizer to put all voice files into a .bsa file.  Loose sound voice and assets really add to the initial load time of SSE.  The voice files for Slaverun are huge and even the SRR Comments for this standalone version are very large.  With all the new voices for Sexlab mods currently out, it was taking Mod Organizer around 10 minutes to load the game at startup.  Once I put them all into .bsa archives, the game went back to normal and takes 1-2 minutes to start.

I always thought with MO-2 that archives didn't matter, but that is definitely not the case.  Read it for yourself:  https://forums.nexusmods.com/index.php?/topic/4591640-update-bsas-and-you/

Yeah, I found the same problem. When I made the post for the SSE version I hadn't realised what an impact voicepacks would have on loading times. My modlist is currently 158 GB and the loading time is around 3-3.5 minutes to get from starting via SKSE to the main menu. It used to load in under 2 minutes before I installed the voicepacks. So I think packing the loose files into a .bsa archive is a very good idea.

So thanks for the tip, I hope others find it helpful.

• 1 month later...

Any chance one of y'all could share your fixed version of the voicepack?  I'd love to try this mod with the voicepack in the new modlist I'm building, but I've never used CAO or BSA Browser, and learning two new tools to do so is a lot just at the minute.  I'll try to learn these tools at some point, but I've got my hands full trying to get better with SSEEdit and Nifskope for other projects right now.  I'd really appreciate it!

On 8/18/2021 at 6:48 PM, Corsec said:

You have to do this because I had to rename the plugin in my version of the mod, so it wouldn't conflict with the original plugin from Slaverun.

Why would they need to not conflict?  Wouldn't people only ever be using one or the other anyway?  It doesn't really matter; I just feel like I must be derping to miss something obvious here, and I don't like that feeling!  Lol.

5 hours ago, Antiope_Appolonia said:

Any chance one of y'all could share your fixed version of the voicepack?  I'd love to try this mod with the voicepack in the new modlist I'm building, but I've never used CAO or BSA Browser, and learning two new tools to do so is a lot just at the minute.  I'll try to learn these tools at some point, but I've got my hands full trying to get better with SSEEdit and Nifskope for other projects right now.  I'd really appreciate it!

Why would they need to not conflict?  Wouldn't people only ever be using one or the other anyway?  It doesn't really matter; I just feel like I must be derping to miss something obvious here, and I don't like that feeling!  Lol.

I can never be sure that users won't try to run both versions at once so I changed the plugin name to be safe. Also, the Slaverun mod checks for the original version of the plugin since they were designed to work together, so I changed the name to prevent that happpening to my version since I deleted all the stuff related to the Sexlab Fame Framework. If Slaverun tries to do anything with the Fame Framework plus the comments mod then there may be bugs so a name change prevents that from ever happening.

It's not feasible to upload the fixed version of the voicepack, because it is several gigabytes and it would need permission form the author of the voicepack.

I can write you a screenshot tutorial for how to make your own version of the voicepack, it is very easy and would take you only a few minutes to complete. BSA Browser is very easy to use, just load up the .bsa file in it and then hit unpack and preserve folder structure, then you rename the folders for the different plugin name. After that you have the option of using CAO to repack to make a new archive.

9 hours ago, Antiope_Appolonia said:

Also, kudos for putting thought into your modded Skyrim, I appreciated reading your blogposts.

Immersion is very, very important to the process of roleplaying a sex slave. I went through many iterations until I got a modlist that suited my intentions. I also had to develop a lot of personal roleplay rules. If I didn't get it exactly right, I had to start over from scratch, it took me years to get it to this point and I still haven't completed a full playthrough yet.

I'm curious, what's your modlist for player slavery?

5 hours ago, Corsec said:

I can write you a screenshot tutorial for how to make your own version of the voicepack, it is very easy and would take you only a few minutes to complete.

Would be appreciated for sure.  I'm sure others would find it valuable in the future, too.

2 hours ago, Corsec said:

Also, kudos for putting thought into your modded Skyrim, I appreciated reading your blogposts.

Cheers!

2 hours ago, Corsec said:

I'm curious, what's your modlist for player slavery?

I'm actually working on going over my modlist in detail for the third post in the blog.  But the cornerstone is Submissive Lola: The Resubmission, and I use the SLTR Extension mostly just for the sleep events.  I've got a homemade patch to place Antiope's Mistress and Playmate in the LAL starter cell, so I just start the game with SLTR already active and Antiope already enslaved—she can't remember a time before she was owned by her Mistress, after all—which means I don't really need any of the mods that sell the player into slavery, although I might try adding Simple Slavery++ at some point, because it has some integrated events with SLTR.  A lot of the stuff that's out there depicts a world that's very maledom/femsub, which doesn't really work for lesbian play, so my range of mod candidates is certainly restricted.  

Edited by Antiope_Appolonia
4 hours ago, Antiope_Appolonia said:

Would be appreciated for sure.  I'm sure others would find it valuable in the future, too.

Download, unzip and setup in a folder somewhere. I sue the 2016 version but this should work fine-

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/1756?tab=description

Open up the .bsa file for the slaverun reloaded comments voicepack. Once open, you need to click "Extract all folders" because this preserves the full original folder structure.

The "Extract all folders" button is at the bottom left of the UI (this is using a different voicepack bsa loaded because I deleted the original slaverun comments one)-

Spoiler

523052996_extractallfolders.jpg.0a5c3a1dff4288eeef8b02eda1065f96.jpg

Extract them to a folder within your MO2 mods folders, the top level name can be whatever you like but you need to ensure you still have the sound/voice folders below that.

Sound files to be used by SKyrim must be located within a folder that has a particular name. This name is identical to the plugin that loads the sound files ingame. You must change the name of that particular folder to "SRR Comments Standalone.esp" (remember to keep the .esp extension in the folder name), the result should look like this-

Spoiler

1806633650_folderstructure.jpg.7a00de6d8c757fb1480fae06ba74552e.jpg

So the folder will be like-

"sound\voice\SRR Comments Standalone.esp"

This ensures that my version of the comments mod will load the soundfiles from the voicepack.

Sorry I haven't used CAO for anything except converting meshes from LE->SSE so I don't know how to show it's proper use. It functional as without being loaded into a .bsa but you do then you will reduce the filesize and reduce loading times. it shouldn't take more than a few minutes to learn hwo to use it.

4 hours ago, Antiope_Appolonia said:

I'm actually working on going over my modlist in detail for the third post in the blog.  But the cornerstone is Submissive Lola: The Resubmission, and I use the SLTR Extension mostly just for the sleep events.  I've got a homemade patch to place Antiope's Mistress and Playmate in the LAL starter cell, so I just start the game with SLTR already active and Antiope already enslaved—she can't remember a time before she was owned by her Mistress, after all—which means I don't really need any of the mods that sell the player into slavery, although I might try adding Simple Slavery++ at some point, because it has some integrated events with SLTR.  A lot of the stuff that's out there depicts a world that's very maledom/femsub, which doesn't really work for lesbian play, so my range of mod candidates is certainly restricted.  

Do you have your PC's Mistress designed to be played with as someone who is already established within Skyrim with her own property and business, or is she a recent migrant who has to build herself up on the labour of her slaves? Seems like deciding this would have an enormous gameplay impact.

Does the character ever feel tempted by other Mistresses? I can't abide failure on the part of my PCs sLOLA owners so my PC often punches them, cuckolds and/or betrays them for another Mistress as a response to a combat defeat that they were responsible for. I'd be disgusted with myself if I let Ownership be too easy lol.

I'd recommend using SkyFem V2 if you want to make a full conversion of all male NPCs into females for a fully lesbian world. It is an autopatcher so it should have maximum compatibility and ease of use. This is about the best way for most users to setup a LesDom style world. About the MaleDom/femsub thing, maybe you can imagine that in Skyrim lesbians self-sort into a caste system based on permanent Dom/sub roles.

I took my game a step further and it is setup for FutaDom/femsub. Each gender uses a different feminine bodyshape and texture set, futas are muscular and tall while fems are short and thicc.

4 hours ago, Corsec said:

Open up the .bsa file for the slaverun reloaded comments voicepack. Once open, you need to click "Extract all folders" because this preserves the full original folder structure.

So am I just derping over something obvious here?  When I rebuild the fourteen-part archive, I get its contents as including three separate .esps and three separate .bsas.  Should I just extract all three to the same location, or does this signify that I've fucked up something elementary?

Spoiler

image.png.c9b9cedd97eca588a18ac5ec8a0ecbb0.png

image.png.1096b830c048a1ad7d2c3ea2155de255.png

14 hours ago, Antiope_Appolonia said:

So am I just derping over something obvious here?  When I rebuild the fourteen-part archive, I get its contents as including three separate .esps and three separate .bsas.  Should I just extract all three to the same location, or does this signify that I've fucked up something elementary?

Reveal hidden contents

image.png.c9b9cedd97eca588a18ac5ec8a0ecbb0.png

image.png.1096b830c048a1ad7d2c3ea2155de255.png

My bad! Since I already deleted the archives I had forgotten that it was structured into seperate plugins and archives. The author probably did this to reduce the filesizes for uploading purposes, because LL has a filesize limit.

You can extract all the parts of the voicepack into a single folder, that should give you the /sound folder and a number of plugins. There should be nothing in there that overwrites other files. The plugins are unnecessary without any archives, they are compeletely empty. The plugins exist because the game can only load an archive if there is a corresponding plugin with the same name (although with a different extension .bsa, .esl or .esp).

If you use CAO to repack it into another archive then you will need a plugin to load it, you can just rename one of the original ones to match your new archive. Or you can create one with SSEEdit.

If you don't want to hear male dialogue lines then you can go through the /sound folder and delete all the folders that have 'male' rather than 'female' in their names, this will save you a lot of space. Also any with male proper names like 'Ulfric'. I did this since my game is strictly populated only by feminine NPCs, no need for masculine dialogue lines.

Now that I think about it, I could whip up an extra patch to disable any dialogue lines from this mod being spoken by males, this would prevent both spoken and subtitled lines from this mod ever being made by males. It would just involve adding single condition to all dialogue lines. I can make it for you if you want it.

Edited by Corsec
1 hour ago, Corsec said:

My bad!

No problem.  This explanation is extremely helpful.  I think I know what to do now.  I'll let you know if it works—but probably tomorrow, as I didn't get enough sleep last night!

1 hour ago, Corsec said:

I can make it for you if you want it.

If it's easy to make, it wouldn't hurt to share it, as I'm sure people would appreciate it, but personally, I think I probably wouldn't use it.  I can't say for sure until I play with the mod for a while, though, and get a feel for whether I like those comments.  

On 11/9/2021 at 12:28 AM, sattyre said:

I'd recommend using Cathedral Assets Organizer to put all voice files into a .bsa file. 

Can you talk me through how to do this?  I can't find a tutorial/walkthrough online, and I've spent hours trying to figure it out on my own without success.  The intuitive thing would seem to be to set up CAO like the photo below and push "run", but that doesn't seem to actually create any BSA file.  I also tried using archive.exe from the CK, but it doesn't seem to be very stable, and I haven't been able to get the directory structure to come out correctly.  If I make a .bsa and then look at it through BSABrowser, it should contain sound\voice\SRR Comments Standalone.esp\VoiceTypeFolderNames, right?  And then if I do manage to create it, it would go in the \data folder, right?

Spoiler

image.png.880d908869f8ae77ab31c389a32432cf.png

• 3 weeks later...
On 12/24/2021 at 5:06 AM, Antiope_Apollonia said:

Can you talk me through how to do this? 

Pretty please?

In other news, is there a way to exclude followers from using this dialogue?  It tends to be pretty unimmersive when they do, especially when it clashes with mods like SLTR.  

Finally, is this meant to be an exact reproduction of the dialogue that exists in Slaverun, or is that merely meant to be the starting point that may dovetail from this mod over time?  I ask because there are a number of typos and other editing issues in the dialogue, and I'm not sure if it's worth reporting them here, or if I should direct them to Slaverun and assume you'd eventually incorporate the fixes as you keep this mod synched to future Slaverun updates.