Ambient Music

Vashtriguner

I've always been a huge fan of ambient music in general and love when music speaks for itself rather than someone sing. Not to put down singing but I just like non-vocal music or ambient music better. So I just wanted to share and hopefully strike up an exchange of really good songs that not many people may have  heard. It can be anything in general being chip-tune to a symphony. I just wanted to increase my music vocabulary while getting to know other peoples thoughts on their favorite songs. 

So with that being said here is a short one but I thought it was really good. It's from Analogue A Hate Story if anyone is wondering, I found it on steam and it's really interesting if you're into some Visual Novels without any nudity.

[spoiler=Analogue]

I've always been a huge fan of ambient music in general and love when music speaks for itself rather than someone sing. Not to put down singing but I just like non-vocal music or ambient music better. So I just wanted to share and hopefully strike up an exchange of really good songs that not many people may have  heard. It can be anything in general being chip-tune to a symphony. I just wanted to increase my music vocabulary while getting to know other peoples thoughts on their favorite songs. 

So with that being said here is a short one but I thought it was really good. It's from Analogue A Hate Story if anyone is wondering, I found it on steam and it's really interesting if you're into some Visual Novels without any nudity.

[spoiler=Analogue]

I would like your post but I can't right now. Just wanting to say, great thread and awesome song. ^_^

Here's one from an anime called Toradora. It's acoustic if people like that.

[spoiler=Toradora]

Also if people like Acoustic and Final Fantasy music then they should check out this channel below. He transcribes a lot of anime and Final Fantasy music to guitar. 

http://www.youtube.com/user/lonlonjp?feature=watch

Here's a sample of one, the quality may not be the best but it's still amazing to watch.

[spoiler=Frontier Village Dali]

Archived