Which Lara?

Which Lara?  

43 members have voted

1. 1. Which character design do you prefer?

Hi,

somewhat difficult to compare as the 2 figures are in different environments, radical different attire and framed differently in the images

first thing that pops out is image nr 1 looks more original tomb raider while the second looks more like the reboot one.

to choose one needs to see where those two figures are placed and interact, a sylized lara in a realistic environment (and vice versa) would look oop.

Cheers

2 hours ago, sshar22 said:

Hi,

somewhat difficult to compare as the 2 figures are in different environments, radical different attire and framed differently in the images

first thing that pops out is image nr 1 looks more original tomb raider while the second looks more like the reboot one.

to choose one needs to see where those two figures are placed and interact, a sylized lara in a realistic environment (and vice versa) would look oop.

Cheers

Fair point, I've done a quick render of them, not my greatest ever, but it shows them with the same light and background.

image.png.36525f9aed16b66cd25a4bf849b2a483.png

Also, when two female counterparts from parallel universes meet, the age old question comes up that they must grapple with...

Why does one of them have jungle pussy while the other one waxes religiously?

I really like the reboot one (on the left) more, those muscles are in line with all the feats one usually see her doing in the games.

Waxed, trimmed or wild i care less, depends on how you want to portrait her

most of the time she is stranded in the middle of nowhere without equipment, try to wax in the icy weather of syberia or tell me how she'll look like after one month on the andes in peru.

My gut impression is that the Lara on the left is more 'the tomb raider', a no nonsense type of woman, focused on the objectives and 'get out of my way or I plow through'

The one on the right is more the teenager wet dream Lara, the Lara you want as a girlfriend.

Now we need to see what you can achive by giving them a 'soul' (facial and body expression in the images, consistent character and temperament in the story).

Cheers