Animal animations aren't loading during sex

So, I have a fairly decent assortment of animation mods installed but whenever I try to have sex with any creature/animal THEIR animation won't load but mine will. I have all of the animations turned on and have registered them several times in SLAL. How do I fix this issue? I don't think I lack any animation mods but if that is the case then please tell me which ones I should get/need. All of the human animations load during sex, but again - it's only the animal's animations that won't load.

Are you using Nemesis? If so, Nemesis doesn't process creature animations yet. But, there is a workaround.

The following steps were listed on GitHub by Nepr0:

1. Be sure to have Nemesis deactivated in MO2 if you use MO2.

2. Run FNIS as normal pick necessary options accordingly e.g. Skeleton Arm Patch etc.

3. Go to your FNIS output folder and delete the following folders and files inside:
            Meshes\actors\character\behaviors <--- there will be bunch of hkx files delete them all
            Meshes\actors\character\characters\defaultmale.hkx
            Meshes\actors\character\characters female\defaultfemale.hkx

4. Activate/install Nemesis

5. Run Nemesis.

21 minutes ago, genesis0504 said:

what does Nemesis do? Will it fix my current problem?

no, it won't do jack shit for you, nemesis is a worthless gimmick.

do this:

5. make sure you have "Allow Creature Animation" checked in SexLab's MCM settings.

6. turn off "Match Creature Gender" in sexlab's MCM settings, if this setting is enabled some animations won't play.

7. did you forget to install the FNIS Creature Pack? install it and rerun the GenerateFNISforUsers.exe, then do steps 5 & 8
NOTE: if you do have the Creature Pack but some creatures are just playing idle animations during sex try clicking on "De-Install Creatures" in FNIS, after it's done running click on "Update FNIS Behavior"
(doing this will delete all the creature behavior files generated by FNIS and remake new ones...that is assuming you DO have the FNIS Creature Pack installed)

8. you may need to reload the animations, go to the Animation Loader's MCM and then:
8.1. click on the "Disable All" button.
8.2. click on "Rebuild Animation Registry", then Wait for the message to pop up*.
8.3. click on "Reload JSON".
8.4. click on "Enable All".
8.5. click on "Count Animations" and make sure nothing is over 500, turn off some animations if they are.
8.6. click on "Register Animations", then Wait for the message to pop up*.
*if you like you can press "~" on your keyboard to open the console so you can watch it Register everything, just make sure you close it before you try to click on anything.

I'm currently reinstalling Skyrim/sexlab. After starting up for the 1st time and going through all the steps to get creature anims up and running I went into sexlab mcm and noticed that the FNIS creature pack had a ? by it on the last page where it checks compatibilities. I installed a older version of Fnis creature and the ? went away. I don't know if this has anything to do with your problem or why the latest Fnis creature would fail the check but maybe see if you have a ? for FNis creature and if so maybe load in a older version. I haven't played yet so I don't know if that ? was causing an issue because I still got about 2 hours to go to set up all the MCMs lol.

6 minutes ago, RandomOne said:

FNIS creature pack had a ?

You are certainly referring to this . I doubt that's why, it works perfectly for me .

Spoiler

ScreenShot105.jpg.756f28791c7f18aadf27b6712ea0ad19.jpg

8 hours ago, genesis0504 said:

Nope, they're sse

The problem may be related to the order of installation 

Spoiler

SKSE
FNIS
SkyUi
Uiextensions
SexLab Framework
SOS (Scholongs 3.00)
Caliente Beautiful Body Edition (CBBE)
Bodyslide and outfit studio
XP32MSE (overwrite where required)
HDT Physics extentions (overwrite where required)
Your Bodymorph (overwrite where required)
Launch FNIS Test the game

-------------------------------------------------------

SexLabTools 3.00
SexLab Aroused
More nasty critters
Hentai Creatures (optional)
Creature Framework
JContainers
SexLab Animation Loader
MatchMaker (optional)
FNIS Creature pack 1.6

Launch FNIS

5 hours ago, Lestat1627 said:

You are certainly referring to this . I doubt that's why, it works perfectly for me .

Reveal hidden contents

ScreenShot105.jpg.756f28791c7f18aadf27b6712ea0ad19.jpg

The problem may be related to the order of installation 

Hide contents

SKSE
FNIS
SkyUi
Uiextensions
SexLab Framework
SOS (Scholongs 3.00)
Caliente Beautiful Body Edition (CBBE)
Bodyslide and outfit studio
XP32MSE (overwrite where required)
HDT Physics extentions (overwrite where required)
Your Bodymorph (overwrite where required)
Launch FNIS Test the game

-------------------------------------------------------

SexLabTools 3.00
SexLab Aroused
More nasty critters
Hentai Creatures (optional)
Creature Framework
JContainers
SexLab Animation Loader
MatchMaker (optional)
FNIS Creature pack 1.6

Launch FNIS

Is that how the plugins are sorted or the actual mods?