[Resource/Discussion] Unique succession types

One thing that surprisingly wasn't touched (correct me if I'm wrong) in loverslab mods is the fact that you can create your own custom elections, and they are really flexible. You can use scripted modifiers to determine electors, their electoral strength, candidates and the chance for them to be voted for. This actually gives a lot of cool possibilites. You could make an election type where the fattest/skinniest/most muscular child/relative/anyone gets elected, an election type where the hottest/ugliest person gets elected or whatever. One mod I would like to see is when the hottest woman gets elected (this would take in consideration age, beauty traits, breast size and weight).

I don't know whether it needs a separate thread, but it's just a thing I wanted to share, since many people don't seem to know of this possibility. Would love to see mods taking advantage of this system and would probably implement something like this in my own mod (strongest giantess inherits the throne, giantess with strongest blood inherits the throne, only gentle/evil giantesses can inherit and so on).

I guess you can share questions and suggestions for unique succession types in this thread, to make it more constructive.

• 5 weeks later...