Skat The Rat SE

View File

Ported this bad boy over to SE since people seem to ask in the comments on the original.

I TAKE NO CREDIT IN MAKING THIS. IT'S JUST A PORT OF THE MOD BY SUBJECT2HOST. Uploaded with permission. (Tirk is ready, I'll upload him soon)

I'm not really a modder, but this has been completely stable for me, so enjoy if you want this kind of thang.

ABC SUPPORTED NOW, I LEARNED IT MOTHAFUCKA (Thanks MadMansGun for the guide ?)

Location is pictured. Behind Riften, out towards Fort Dawngaurd.

(ORIGNAL MOD DESCRIPTION):

Description:

Introduces a rambunctious talking skeever named Skat into the world. He can be found around a bridge not far South East of Riften (Results may vary between visual setup, but you might have difficulty spotting him. He's a master of camoflage!).

Skat was born from a skeever and humanoid couple, and has thus been gifted with speech. His heightened intelligence and some unique combat abilities have allowed him to survive the wilds against numerous enemies and know to identify and avoid the tough ones. That is until he is one day approached by an unsuspecting "castle dweller", you the player, who manages to peek his curiosity enough to speak with him. With some unconventional convincing, you might just gain his trust and persuade him to join you on your journey, which is sure to be chock full of much "recreational" fun with Skat and his skeever pals!

All Gender Flavors:

Within reason. That's male, female, and futanari/dickgirl/hermaphrodite. Skat comes with built in support for any of these three roles via the "(Options)" dialogue. Instructions are simple. When playing as a male, keep the futa option turned off (I think male dialogue won't appear if futa is turned on right now). To see female dialogue, play as a female with futa turned off. Literally the only time it should be turned on is if you are playing as a female character with a female sos addon (Penis). And that's vanilla gender, not sexlab gender.

Sexy Meshy Boi:

Skat features several of my own tweaks and adjustments for the best experience. He's got his own race for all follower features. He uses the Fusa project mesh, so he's a very fwuffy boi! His penis texture has been adjusted to not be so absurdly bright, and he also uses a cleaner texture so as not to look so mangy.

Requirements:

It needs all the usual stuff, ya know. Like FNIS and SKSE. Skeleton for your character. If you don't know for some reason, just follow the long trail of prerequisites.

-Sexlab

-Creature Framework (Latest Standalone Version)

-Sexlab Animation Loader

-MoreNastyCritters Slal Edition

-Horny Creatures of Skyrim

-Slal Billy Creature Packs

-Fuz Ro D-oh

-(Recommended) Sexlab Match Maker

Installation:
            Simply unzip the archive and drop the files in your skyrim folder.

Problems:
                PROBABLY...hopefully doesn't have any. There is a disabled incomplete quest that I couldn't figure out. Has a few other unused assets. And for the moment I am trusting that I got all the sex scripts working and didn't make any spelling mistakes. Be sure to point out any oddities.

Incompatibilities:

Skat should be compatible with everything. (However if you notice anything odd going on with your dialogue overhaul mods after installing Skat, let me know. I edited something and removed the edit afterward.)

1 hour ago, XenoDrake said:

Is this built off of the latest ABC 1.82 that released yesterday, which has officially merged the skeletons of MNC, ABC, and ASOS? Previous versions of the skeletons were not 100% compatible with all three mods installed. (ABC was updated 6 hours prior to you uploading this mod)

Just Updated the mesh. He is functioning perfectly fine for me!

31 minutes ago, raid777 said:

Thank you! Will you be porting the other mods as well?

No problem! I have Tirk done and have added the ABC support to him already. I plan to upload him soon. As for Phillip The Horse, I haven't asked for permission in him because I believe he is incomplete currently. If he's requested I can port him and ask for upload permission. ?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Hello! I don't understand why I'm the only one with a problem (I'm sure I've got requirements installed correctly). Basically everything works just fine: Skat appears, can talk to him, he is now my follower. The only thing that doesn't work is his animations, meaning when I initiate sex, my character does the animation but Skat just stands there in his idle pose. What I found is that Creature Framework doesn't recognize his race (I think anyway). Otherwise it could be because I'm using Nemesis instead of FNIS but sex animations with other creatures have no issues so that couldn't be it. I would be thankful for any insight as I don't want to part with Skat :D

On 1/11/2021 at 2:19 PM, Dragonborn2000 said:

Hello! I don't understand why I'm the only one with a problem (I'm sure I've got requirements installed correctly). Basically everything works just fine: Skat appears, can talk to him, he is now my follower. The only thing that doesn't work is his animations, meaning when I initiate sex, my character does the animation but Skat just stands there in his idle pose. What I found is that Creature Framework doesn't recognize his race (I think anyway). Otherwise it could be because I'm using Nemesis instead of FNIS but sex animations with other creatures have no issues so that couldn't be it. I would be thankful for any insight as I don't want to part with Skat :D

So I'm not too sure on this, but it may have something to with nemesis and the animation pack he has as a pre-requirement. I use FNIS personally, so I'm not too sure on this thing. Other than that, maybe try reloading the anims into the sexlab registry, and see if that might do anything? I'm sorry for not having much advice on this. Also, yeah, he doesn't appear in creature framework cause he isn't set up to.

2 hours ago, Schticky Playa said:

So I'm not too sure on this, but it may have something to with nemesis and the animation pack he has as a pre-requirement. I use FNIS personally, so I'm not too sure on this thing. Other than that, maybe try reloading the anims into the sexlab registry, and see if that might do anything? I'm sorry for not having much advice on this. Also, yeah, he doesn't appear in creature framework cause he isn't set up to.

Hey, thanks for a swift reply! So I searched a bit and it turns out that Nemesis can work together with Fnis. I ran both of them together just now and my Skat works! It's kinda weird that other creature animations and behaviours work just fine but not with Skat (or any custom creature I imagine). I'm not sure about any potentially broken behaviours as a result of both fnis and nemesis running together but I'd say that it should be fine (I'll write here in case I find some inconsistencies). Just on a side note, I ran fnis separetely from nemesis and Skat worked too so it was in fact a problem with the lack of fnis and not my load order or potential mod conflicts. 

Thank you for bringing Skat to SSE! (I'll be checking Tirk soon too)

53 minutes ago, Dragonborn2000 said:

Hey, thanks for a swift reply! So I searched a bit and it turns out that Nemesis can work together with Fnis. I ran both of them together just now and my Skat works! It's kinda weird that other creature animations and behaviours work just fine but not with Skat (or any custom creature I imagine). I'm not sure about any potentially broken behaviours as a result of both fnis and nemesis running together but I'd say that it should be fine (I'll write here in case I find some inconsistencies). Just on a side note, I ran fnis separetely from nemesis and Skat worked too so it was in fact a problem with the lack of fnis and not my load order or potential mod conflicts. 

Thank you for bringing Skat to SSE! (I'll be checking Tirk soon too)

Okay, I'm glad he's working for you! Please enjoy!

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/24/2021 at 10:38 AM, Yokorose said:

Not sure what i have done wrong but the sex scene does not kick in after talking to him . maybe im missing something

He does not rely on any special animation packs or anything (except the ones listed in requirements maybe, but I don't use horny creatures myself and he's just fine) so it could be an issue with sexlab. I assume you use FNIS, creature framework, and the creature pack installed as well as animations. Do your animations function just fine with other creatures?

• 3 weeks later...

Tested Skat out today. Really love him, and I wanna use him as my mages 'familiar'.

I have noticed that since he is not recognized by the creature framework, he does not get an unaroused state. Is there a way to add him into creature framework somehow? His  dick is distracting me ?

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/14/2021 at 2:00 PM, Lazurak said:

Tested Skat out today. Really love him, and I wanna use him as my mages 'familiar'.

I have noticed that since he is not recognized by the creature framework, he does not get an unaroused state. Is there a way to add him into creature framework somehow? His  dick is distracting me ?

Yes, this is something I was considering to add to him, but I have no idea how to program arousal states, or register him for Creature Framework.

10 hours ago, cynthicy said:

I really love him, i must ask though, when i talk to him for a specific animation after selecting the animation it will play a random one.

Is there something i am missing, or is that just they way he is?

That's the way he is, don't worry. Tirk did specified animations, which is cool in terms of remaining with the context, but keeps you out of a lot of other Riekling anims. Anyway, yeah, you're good ?

• 2 months later...
On 5/28/2021 at 6:49 AM, CrackerJack88 said:

Ever figure out how to change his arousal state? Kinda weird seeing him running around biting with a boner! Maybe try asking Pfiffy or Mad Mans Guns? They are awesome when it comes to such things.

Apologies if I reply super slow and don't see these! My notifications have been not appearing for comments anymore. I will look on google first as not to waste their time when I have some free time first. If I come up with nothing I will try to consult them!

• 3 months later...