Can't place custom paintings on wall because of an "unknown failure". Any help?

15 minutes ago, Scorpio said:

My guess is one of the later game patches broke that mod since it hasn't been updated since 2017.

quite obvs it is broken in some way, not sure if it is recent tho.  haven't been playing that household for a few months already.

18 minutes ago, s20051139 said:

quite obvs it is broken in some way, not sure if it is recent tho.  haven't been playing that household for a few months already.

Sorry for stating the obvious but since the Star Wars patch broke most all bb cc windows by changing the code tags for them so it's hard to tell what the problem is.

It could be a size issue not matching a changed new standard EA wall stuff.

All I can suggest is trying to place them using the cheat 'move objects on' unless you already tried it that is.

Other than that you could try searching for more current cc paintings and just remove the old one. 

49 minutes ago, Scorpio said:

Sorry for stating the obvious but since the Star Wars patch broke most all bb cc windows by changing the code tags for them so it's hard to tell what the problem is.

It could be a size issue not matching a changed new standard EA wall stuff.

All I can suggest is trying to place them using the cheat 'move objects on' unless you already tried it that is.

Other than that you could try searching for more current cc paintings and just remove the old one.

sorry, i didn't mean to offend or upset u when i said it is obvs.

it is my fault for not being considerate and choosing the wrong words.

thanks for your advice.  i will try the cheat once i get back home.